Aarav!

I'm dedicating this chapter to my lovelies who keep me up with their comments and feedback. Thanks 😊

Request to new readers, please follow me for updates and information about book. I always keep posting regarding stories and teaser .

Song👆🏼Jind Mahi .

✒️
"So Monika.... why don't you go ....and pack your things darling," Harshvardhan smiled sweetly .

"You all are doing wrong this is wrong," Monika screamed.

"Yaa we know that this is wrong," Melee came forwards and took her hand but Monika shook her hand away.

"Don't be so sweet with me girl," Monika angrily said .

"Ohh ok.." Parul now came forward and lightly pushed her out of the door,"don't forget to ask your brother and his girlfriend to accompany you," Kunal added.

"And yes.... since five years we have been working with your father's company but be ready ...."Kiaan smirked and then he continued,"I think your father won't like your behaviour coz due to you he will be in loss....soon," his last statement was said in very serious tone.

"You can't do that Kiaan.." Monika shook her head . She was now standing outside the room. Her hand on her hips, ready for the fight.

"Ohh dad must have already done that," Kiaan smirked .

"That was a mistake," she looked towards Raj, her eyes filled with tears. Ohh Masi will get furious, I have to go and talk to Aarav once, she thought.

"Ohh Raj she is saying it was mistake," Harshvardhan laughed .

"She is right," Raj walked to Kiaan,"please let me see Samaira for once," Raj begged . 

"You just saw her," Kiaan said.

"Let me talk to her please," he begged holding Kiaan's hand.

"Well she is not interested," Kunal said in angry tone.  

"Miss Monika leave now," Harshvardhan exclaimed and shut the door . He turned and looked at Raj , "We have trusted you with Samaira but you played with her not once many times though we kept our mouth shut just for Samaira and her love, now it's enough Raj ...stay away from her ," Harshvardhan said and pushed him out ,"get ready you are going back," he said ," and don't play with us ...coz," he waved the camera and then shut the door behind him.

✒️
Aarav followed Samaira. She let Aarav in, "I always gave him chance but he never changed," she paused , and turned to look at him, "Aarav how can I ever thank you for all the support and guidance," she said , she always says this whenever Aarav do something for her but Aarav never replied or responded, he just use to shook his head .

But today he grins with spark in his eyes," I will come up with something, a return gift kind of," he said teasingly.

What the hell had happened to him Samaira was shocked, his eyes were shinning, they were smiling ,a mysterious smile. 

She opened her mouth then closed it again, too shocked to respond, "A return gift?" she thought smiling at him.

Aarav was smirking now as if he had made all the plans.

"What do you mean by return gifts!" She asked .

Aarav took few steps toward her , "I mean...we need to hurry, cruise is ready and we still have to pack and have breakfast," he cupped her face in his hands,"Are you scared, my Mira," he asked and then for her shock he kissed her forehead, "You will be working under me,so don't be scared of these favours" he laughed and then turned to go.