I promise !!

Hey!!  Happy valentine's Day 🌹
Something for valentine's Day mood ...a romantic chapter for all my readers . Not simple romance...this chapter is really hot ...I mean it !!

✍🏻
Aarav looked at his Mira . Now she doesn't look angry to him.

They had their food in silence, not a single word were spoken after they started having dinner together in her room .

Aarav stood up and took her plate and kept it on the table and went to her washroom, washed his hand . Samaira joined him , but not a single words shared between them .

They came out, Aarav looked at the door and then slowly walked towards it and closed it, his eyes met with Samaira's and those beautiful eyes were filled with love , which she surely hiding or unaware of.

Samaira guped hard, she can't take this she thought , she want him , she likes it when he cares for her but doesn't like it when he orders, though he promised he will not impose his plan.

She looked at him and she could see , emotions overflowing in his beautiful eyes. She desires him but right now she can't reciprocate his love so she turned.

That was wrong move of Aarav's Mira in few steps Aarav reached her and pulled the knot of her backless blouse loosing it , "Aarav?" Samaira turned and looked at him .

"Please go," Samaira requested, she can see clear love in his piercing eyes but can't reciprocate his love now she doesn't go good with orders or if someone impose their thoughts on her .

"Really ," Aarav asked his right hand unfastened the knot and now it falls freely on her back, slowly his right hand moved in circular motion , on her back , relaxing her .

Samaira arched her back, "go Aarav, I am not getting married to you not so soon and I know you will break your promise and impose your plan on me ," she mumbled.

"Give me a chance, 10 minutes and you will change your decision and I promised I will not take this plan further if you didn't agree with me ," he said his hand caressed her right side moving inside her front,  caressing her upper waist.

She quivered, his hand were cold on her hot body. She desired him all of him.

"This is different thing Aarav and taking decision on my behalf is different thing, we can sit and talk first," she said looking directly into his eyes but her words were mere a whisper, as her body was craving for more .

"10 minutes and then we will talk, I always waited to touch you but I never did , I always kept my feeling and desire under check , I never crossed my limit but today I need you," he pulled her closer with his left hand.

" I love you Mira, I have been in love with you since long , it not new or infatuation, I am crazy for you , emotionally and physically both, I desire your love more than your body , " he whispered. He pulled out his right hand which was under her top and wrapped it around her bare waist , slowly moving up and then he tied back her blouse knot .

He again spoke , "Someone had seen your bare body, they had clicked your picture, this is hurting Mira, this hurts me."  He paused and caressed her check.

" I want to kill that person who bared you with my bare hands, I can't do this but my plan will help us," he paused and looked away.

"We will fail their plan else they will use Kiaan, try and understand,' he said .

" See Mira you need to do this what I've  proposed, please," he begged,"I can't loose you or I can't see any strains on you or any of us," he turned his eye filled with tears.

"Ohh damnt ,Aarav," she pulled him and embraced him in her arms , she rubbed his tears away and then she smiled and kissed his cheeks. Her minds went to evening in Royale Deewan when Aarav proposed them with his plan .