New start!! Author note

Hey!! You all are aware that I am going to bring third and last book of mine series. A story of Harshvardhan.

This book will have slow updates as in every 10days but it's gonna be very intense story . I suggest or rather request my readers to read "Hate or love you are mine ❤️ 2," if you haven't read it before or if you don't remember characters of this book. From Dev to Leena to Karan and Rinky all are in this book.

All the characters will be introduced again in Mine book. They have importance in this book. And few old thing will come up as in Leena and Leela and Dev past so it's important for you to remember everything from old book.

In You are mine books we are going to get some new twists. Twists in story bring an unexpected change in protagonist life basically due to antagonist. It's clear that life of Tiya and Kiaan and Aarav and Samaira is going to take a big turn.

What are these turns of life, are these love birds gonna seperated or are they going to get hitched . Before all this we will celebrate Aarav's new magazine launch, Samaira and Aarav some office romance . Kiaan and Tiya beautiful dates , romance and some intense scene . In Honey's life we will see some flashback scene for understanding his pain.

Haan in You are mine old antagonist are coming back with young antagonist .
Well a new girl is coming in Kiaan's life. Now it's time for some intense scene , some romance and few secrets. Well future chapter will reveal who that girl is and why she is in Kiaan's life . But trust me you guys gonna love this intense twist😘
His girl bring change Aarav's and Samaira status as well. She is the twist or she is going to make everyone dance on her fingers. Well she is hot, sexy and secret.

Now are we ready guys !!