Planning!!

Hey guys !! How are you doing ??
This chapter will have some repetitive paragraphs from last chapter of "You are mine " book as for those who will read this book as stand alone in future ......some are still reading one book and they get confused sometimes so for them I have to sometime add repetitive things from book one not much but few paragraphs.

✍🏻
Samaira slept happily after she had  romantic night with Aarav .
She  got up at 6:30 and after getting fresh she went to gym ,  she smirked when her eyes landed on her brother and his fiancée walking out of the gym.

"Good morning," Tiya wished her with big smile on her beautiful face.

Samaira arched her brow, "What are you doing here?" She asked, she was  surprised to see Tiya in gym, in truth her friend like to do road running in the morning, gym thing was only during rainy days and today it's not raining at all, she thought.

"Why are you shock to see her in gym?" Kiaan asked his sister and also he leaned over and kissed his sister's cheek who smiled back at her brother .

"You took shower,' Samaira asked, not bothered to her brother rather she questioned him, "yes, I have meeting, I thought of taken quick shower here, while Tiya finished her free hand exercise," he said looking back from where Aarav was coming.

"Ohh ," Samaira arched her brow and looked at Tiya .

"What are your plan T ?" Samaira asked .

"I am staying home today, may be play with Anji and planned to make lunch today," Tiya looked up meeting Kiaan's eyes she just told Kiaan that she will join him during lunch .  

"And she will bring my lunch to office,' Kiaan said happily.

"Hmm wow, she is turning totally into good wife," Samaira laughed and was shocked when Aarav wrapped his arm around her, he kissed her cheek ,"good morning love," he smirked  looking at Kiaan who arched his brow .

"Early," Aarav looked at Kiaan who was only in his bath robe.

"Yes have meeting in Panvel," Kiaan replied .

"Okay," Aarav said and kissed his sister's cheek , " good to see you in gym ," he said .  Tiya smiled at her brother whose eyes filled with warmth.

"Okay guys bye see you in office," Kiaan Said and he walked out and Tiya followed him .

"Tiya please bring our lunch as well," Samaira called out and Tiya could feel a sweet request in her friends voice , "Okay,' she waved. 

"Why lunch ?" Aarav asked surprised .

"She is cooking today," Samaira pointed at Tiya who was walking beside Kiaan. 

"Is that Tiya? thank you, please for me as well," Aarav happily called out.

"I told us Aarav and she is gone ," Samaira laughed .

"Ohh then it's time to have some touch me workout," Aarav laughed but to his surprise Kiaan turned and looked at his best friend , mischievous smile on his face .

"I am glad we are at the same time in gym ," Aarav kissed her neck while they walked inside the gym.

"But I am not," she looked through the mirror and  saw Harshvardhan walking inside with his father  Karan. Samaira elbowed Aarav and asked him to behave .

Harshvardhan entered with his father , "good morning,"  Karan smiled at them .

"Hehe," Samaira giggled  and then she walk to her uncle  and kissed his cheeks ,"good morning chachu," she said and winked at Aarav who was now looking bit disappointed.