His love !!

I am dedicating this chapter to RuhaRuha

"Ohh Raj I am really fine" Samaira said.

"I know you are fine, my Samaira is big girl and can take care of herself" Samaira could hear laughter in Raj's voice, "Ok Samaira you rest will see you tomorrow" Raj said and hung up the phone.

Samiara kept the phone but her eyes were fixed on Raju who was still standing in the corner.
"I am fine Raju please go back to your room" she said in serious tone.

After coming back from Yash and Sheena place, Raju had not left her alone. He called for her dinner. He tested her food before serving her.

"You should not have gone alone" Raju said in serious tone.

"Who are you to question me and tell me what I should do?" she angrily asked.

Suddenly her door creaks open and Aarav and Kiaan stepped inside, " I heard you say something to Raju" Aarav asked, anger was visible on his handsome face.

"Who is he to question me, he is my driver" she angrily said and hugs Kiaan who looked down at his sister who has tears in her eyes, " Are you ok" he asked.

"Yes, I feel little weak and dizzy " she mumbled against his chest.

"Hmmm" he brushed her hair away from her face, "We all were very tensed Samy" he then kissed her forehead.

Aarav was looking at them, his face was expressionless. He very well knows how to hide his emotions especially his love for his Mira, "What the hell you were thinking?" he paused and turned to look at Raju, "that guy is not just your driver he is your bodyguard " he said.

She titled her head and looked at Aarav, "I never like anyone following me or guarding me" she angrily looked at him and said. Her face was turning red in anger. Instead of asking about my health he is arguing with me, she thought.

"Sir I think I should take your leave " Raju said nodding at Aarav.

"You can leave for mumbai" Aarav said in serious tone.

" And Raju, Dad wants to meet you in his office tomorrow 11:45, sharp" Kiaan informed.

"Why bodyguard Aarav?" she asked her eyes filled with tears, "You know it very well I don't like these things, why driver as secret bodyguard " she furiously asked after Raju left.

"All our drivers are trained bodyguards but Raju made a very big mistake he should not have let that driver drive you away" Kiaan intrupted.

"I ordered him" Samaira looked at her brother and said.

"He should have followed you" Aarav spoke, his voice filled with anger.

"Aarav," Samaira walked to him "I am really fine please" she said looking into his eyes, she doesn't like to anger him. He always think of her safety.

"No, Mira next time I will go with you for any of your shoot" Aarav said, he looked around the room as if searching for something important.

"I am joining office" she replied back.

"Good" he said.

Kiaan looked at them, they are made for each other he thought "I am going to reception and do the payment and do check out formalities " Kiaan said.

Aarav slightly moved her and picked her luggage he passed her luggage to Kiaan who took it and headed out.

Aarav grabbed her hand, "We all have bodyguard, your dad kept trained driver since Ridhi aunty kidnapping coz Lal family is still alive"he said.