Let's have some talk!!

Please vote guys, a sincere request to silent readers.

Friends there will be change in scene , one scene Aarav and Samy next Raj then again Aarav and Samy then Monika's dad with someone so don't get confused. ✍🏻 Will show change in scene.

✍🏻
Continued from last chapter,
"So after dinner we are going to watch movie in cruise theatre," Samaira asked . Her mood was good after having tea or after a moment with Aarav. She was feeling better. And this pool party made her forget about him.

"As you say my dear Mira," Aarav said.

"Bhai it's fine Naa," Samaira asked looking at Kiaan whose mood has changed .

"Yes Samy, as you wish," he said, wrapping his arms around Tiya.

Aarav looked at Mira who was smiling sweetly. Her eyes were fixed on the love birds, Kiaan and Tiya. He slightly scooted his chair towards Samaira, "Well don't you think they had some other plans, cozy cozy... I mean after dinner," he whispered.

"So soon, they just started dating," Samaira blurted out and then looked around everyone was looking at her.

"I ....I need some rest," she ran away without looking back.

Aarav ran behind her and pulled her by her waist, "I didn't mean that, " he laughed turning her towards his chest.

"You have changed Aarav, I just get confuse around you, " she said keeping her head on his chest.

"No I haven't changed just ...," he kissed her hair "you don't need to get confused or uncomfortable around me ....soon you are going to work under me...do you understand my Mira," he whispered.

Samaira looked up but Aarav was looking towards pool , what are you doing to me she thought her eyes fixed on Aarav who was still looking away.

"Next week you are going to start as my assistant Mira, so be ready for that, I want smart and bold Miss Samaira Kapoor, as my assistant, " he said and left from there.

Aarav had seen confusion in his Mira's eyes. He need to give her time to come out of Raj thought and feelings. But now he is not able to resist himself from showing his feeling for his sweet Mira, he shook away all the thoughts and went to his cabin.

🕤
After few hours,
​Dinner was served and it was simple affair as Elders planned to go for cruise casino after dinner while Youngsters had planned movie night .

After dinner they all went for movie in cruise theatre.

✍🏻
Raj laid on his bed thinking about his break up with Samaira. Samaira was his future, she was his open locker, ATM without password, she was his but one mistake and his all plans failed.

"Never mind," he thought with smile on his face ,"this Monika girl is also fine ," he laughed, "this girl has secret of her own and I must find her Massi, the Master mind lady also, " he mumbled happily.

Suddenly his bedroom door burst open and his father entered , "I'm so happy you broke with that Kapoor girl " he said .

"Ahh dad ," Raj got up and gave hug to his father .

"Yes dad, it's all in the news right , " Raj asked .

"Yes, but it's fine she made you hero, finally media noticed you," his father laughed .

✍🏻
After dinner Samaira and all went for movie. As per tradition they played a short game for selecting movie .

Kiaan was the one who won the game and he had selected Ram Leela movie to be played .