Kiss me not!!

Changed the title of this chapter . Hope you guys will like it and share your views . Not very long chapter , almost 1400 words but I hope you guys will like this chottu saa romantic passionate chapter . Will come with something romantic for Kiaan and Samaira soon .

✍🏻
Kiaan and Aarav went to Tiya and Samaira, who planned to sleep in same room after all rituals are done between Aarav and Samaira .

They were about to lie down on the bed when Tiya heard a knock . She opened the door and saw her brother and Kiaan who were here to meet their fiancée as in them 😂 . Tiya played smart and so guys failed in their plan to have some romantic meets with them . They turned to go without saying their good nights .

Tiya closed the door but she heard something, something which made both girl shivered.

✍🏻
Tiya turned  and looked at  her best friend , guys seems walked away as their  voice has now trialled off  leaving Tiya and Samaira in complete silence just staring at each other , an unsettled feeling envelops them.

After few second , Tiya walked to Samaira and took a seat next to her on the bed , "You are not alone Samaira you need not carry this burden alone ," Tiya whispered .

"What do you mean I ....," Samaira looked around not meeting her best friends eyes.

They heard a knock, "I think they are back ," Samaira gulped .

"And this time they came to talk something serious,": Tiya looked at her friend . She got  up and opened the door but before that she turned , "Aarav and I..we are aware about Red, we heard you guys before rituals," she said opening the door for her brother and  her fiancé.

✍🏻
Samaira eyes locked with Aarav several questions between them . Aarav could see hurt feeling in her eyes .

She got up from the bed wrapped her gown tied knot angrily and walked past Aarav . Aarav didn't stopped her rather he too walked behind her while Tiya stood at door way looking at Kiaan who was not able to meet her eyes .

Samaira stopped at her bed room door and turned and looked at Aarav who was following  her , she was angry ,very angry with him .

"We don't need to talk you can go back to your room ," she said looking angrily at him.

Aarav stood their looking at her not taking further step towards her, he not even replied or said anything which irritated Samaira more , she wanted him to say something , something to her .

"I said go back to your room," she waved her hand angrily but from inside she wanted him to embrace her kiss her and tell her that he proposed her for his love , to be with her and make her forget about Raj. 

"Again no reply," she thought looking at Aarav who didn't moved or said anything.

"See Aarav, we will not stop our engagement but trust me I don't trust you," she said  her voice shivering.

Again no reply Aarav kept staring at his Mira with unreadable expression. She can't read him , how will she fall for him she thought. She  pushed her bedroom door, again she looked at him , her eyes sharp, questioning, waiting for him to reply.

"Go away please," she said her eyes turning into pool of water. Aarav in two stepped reached her and pulled her against his chest , captured her lips with his , Samaira pushed him away ,"no ...never, kiss me not ," she said angrily and walked  inside her room but Aarav was quick he walked behind her before she tried to close the door on his face .

Aarav pulled her against his chest her back facing him, her breathe heaving, "go away please , you had hurt me , now what are you doing here ," she spoke , her eyes welled up.