Moments!!

A special thanks to new readers for adding my stories in their reading list. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Starting this chapter from the last scene of last chapter.
✍🏻
"Really it was bad dream?" Samaira asked innocently. Aarav was standing close to her.

"Yes," Aarav replied with smile on his lips. How come this sexy and bold girl turned so innocent, he thought.

"Thank you Aarav for always helping me ," she wanted to hug him again but his hug was creating something inside her so she stood affix.

Aarav looked at Samaira with a devilish grin, leaning lightly he whispered, "always ready to help you , Mira," he winked and turned ," love will find a way Mira, just one day you will see and feel the true love, so keep your eyes and heart open," he said and walked away.

For a moment Samaira didn't moved, Suddenly Harshvardhan cleared his throat behind her , "all ok," he curiously asked .

"Yes," Samaira nodded and ran to the changing room, " Love will find a way," Aarav's words echoed in her ear.

✍🏻
"Ohh Raj, you are not getting what I mean to say," Monika sadly looked out of the car window. Both  were in car. Monika insisted Raj to have lunch with her before going back home and Raj agreed .

"Raj my Massi will kill me , my dad will burn me alive with his anger," she rubbed her tears away "now only my cousin can fulfil what we planned," she nodded but suddenly she paused and looked at him .

He was shocked with all her senseless talk , "What plan what are you blabbering?" Raj asked .

"I am blabbering right ...," Monika laughed like mad girl, "ohh Raj I am just scared," she rubbed her eyes and again looked out of the window, "I mean I am broken ....I have been loving Aarav since long and now you know,"  she said without looking at him.

"There is something Monika, I can guess that you came to Aarav with some plan," Raj paused and made her turn towards him, "Last night also you said something and you kissed me ....," his eyes moved to her lips, " you don't love Aarav that much I know," he said in serious tone.

"Mam we are here," Driver announced from other side of divider.

Monika hesitantly smiled at Raj," let's go and have lunch...I am starving," she said pulling Raj towards their registered table.

✍🏻
Samaira ran inside the shower room. She pulled out her dress and stood under the shower. Tears started forming in her beautiful eyes but she blinked it back and stood there for few minutes .

"What I'm doing?" She mumbled to herself, she tried to be stronger but, " Raj Raj I hate you...Aarav is right you were never my love," she angry got out of the shower and sat there on the floor . Thinking about all the moments she spent with that cheater Raj.

✍🏻
Aarav stood outside the shower room, very well aware that his Mira was inside , "she is crying for that cheap guy," Aarav mumbled to himself and then he ran and dive into the pool. He need to cool down otherwise he will kill that Raj for hurting his Mira.

✍🏻
"I am not getting what you mean to say," Raj looked at Monika who was ordering her food .

"It was nothing just ...."she smiled.

Raj too ordered himself a lunch but they both were unaware that someone is keeping an eye on them . They have been watched ,there every move is been clicked.

✍🏻
Samaira walked out after changing into swim wear. She  smiled at the scene going infront of her eyes, "bhai is super nautanki seriously," she then sat there and enjoyed the teasing moment going between her bff and her elder brother . She felt happy that finally her friend got her love, childhood love.

Samaira stood up and planned to swim but her eyes were fix on Kiaan and  Tiya and in all this she found herself inside the pool . She was confused how she landed here. In confusion she went out of the pool.

Aarav smirked , he was the one who pulled her down but she was so into watching Kiaan and Tiya that she didn't noticed his hand  pulled her in the pool.

She shook away her thoughts and  sat there looking at her friends who were enjoying pool volleyball.

This girl, Aarav who was playing volleyball turned and then She caught his gaze. Samaira lowered her eyes. She felt a sudden fluttering in her chest.

"What's happening to me?" She thought looking at Aarav who was now busy playing.

"Guys this is wrong, Samaira is sitting like a queen and we are entertaining her," Aarav said, ball was in his hand and he was standing in the pool his back facing Samaira.

"Aarav talk to me directly," Samaira finally spoke strongly.

"Aarav winked at Harshvardhan and throw ball towards him.

"Well Miss Kapoor you need to come inside and play with us or if you want help we are always ready," Aarav said by then Harshvardhan again throw the ball which comes straight to Aarav .

"I am not coming and I don't need any help," She said in angry tone. He and his charming behaviour.

"Ohh are you sure, " now Arav throw ball towards other team.  Aarav the walked out of the pool and stand infront of her. Water droplets were glistening on his bare abs. She never noticed or checked him like this , he eyes moved over his body.

Aarav smirked and kneel down facing her , "come and play with us," he said in very low tone.

"I don't want to, please," she softly said.

"You don't want to come out of this situation," he asked his tone changed .

"Just today, please," she said blinking back her tears. Aarav said nothing he kissed her forehead and left to take shower . By then there tea was ready . They all came out changed there clothes and sat together for tea.

"So after dinner we are going to watch movie in cruise theatre," Samaira asked . Her mood was good after having tea or after a moment with Aarav. She was feeling better.

"As you say my dear Mira," Aarav said.

"Bhai it's fine Naa," Samaira asked looking at Kiaan whose mood has changed .

"Yes Samy, as you wish," he said, wrapping his arms around Tiya.

Aarav looked at Mira who was smiling sweetly. Her eyes were fixed on love birds, Kiaan and Tiya. He slightly scooted his chair towards Samaira, "Well don't you think they had some other plans, cozy cozy... I mean after dinner," he whispered.

"So soon, they just started dating," Samaira blurted out and then looked around everyone was looking at her.

"I ....I need some rest," she ran away without looking back.

Aarav ran behind her and pulled her by her waist, "I didn't mean that, " he laughed turning her towards his chest.

"You have changed Aarav, I just get confuse around you, " she said keeping her head on his chest.

"No I haven't changed just ...," he kissed her hair "you don't need to get confused or uncomfortable around me ....soon you are going to work under me...do you understand my Mira," he whispered.

Samaira looked up but Aarav was looking towards pool , what are you doing to me she thought her eyes fixed on Aarav who was still looking away.

"Next week you are going to start as my assistant Mira, so be ready for that, I want smart and bod Miss Samaira Kapoor, as my assistant, " he said moving away from her .

Thanks
Veenu😘