Red sauce !!

*Long chapter alert more than 2700 words, Starting with Tiya and Samaira then Aarav and Samaira and then Kiaan and then foursome and then Harshvardhan joins then and later Sunny join them with shocking information and last but not the least we have old enemy entering with new generation.

Bring on your coffee☕🍿 and enjoy .

Red sauce ....all saucy and red just like red sauce pasta , red sauce on pizza and red wine ....no no I ma not going to post any kind of recipes here ...just they are having Italian brunch and talking about Red so thought of adding some saucy name to this chapter . Jokes apart hope you guys are enjoying new updates 😊

✍🏻
Samaira closed her door and smiled to herself, she is blessed to have born in such a lovely family and blessed to have Aarav in her life .

I was so ignorant of his love for me, she shook her head thinking how she accepted Raj proposal of being his girl friend on the farewell party since then she never seen anyone not even her co models . She was in love a real one and it hurts to think that he never loved her she thought walking towards closets .

"Ruby are you done," she asked pushing the door .

Ruby was still standing on the step ladder, "mam done here," she step down the ladder, "have a nice day mam ," she said walked out .

"Thanks, I need it ," Samaira mumbled thinking about Red and his chats and threats .

She closed her eyes for a moment and then sat on the couch picked the intercom receiver and dialed Tiya who picked it in two rings .

"Finally sleepy head is up," Samaira laughed.

"Hmmm... Kiaan called up for telling me that I should get ready for brunch," Tiya replied, she was still feeling tired with all the travelling then rituals.

"Ohh he too planned something coz even Aarav spoke to Harshvardhan, regarding brunch," Samaira explained.

"Naa.. seems my brother called your brother and shared that he had asked Honey to book a private booth for us ," Tiya said.

"Okay , and What are you wearing today?" Samira asked looking at her own closet.

"You two are of same mind and thought naa, you and Kiaan, coz
he too had asked, what I am wearing for brunch and now you too," Tiya nodded her head her eyes twinkled when she looked at her saree which she got from Kolkata.

"What are you wearing then ," Samaira asked .

"I haven't decided, though your brother asked me to wear saree," Tiya  smiled pulling down saree from her closet.

"Haha," she heard her friend laughter and then her friend spoke again ," Kiaan has his reason, he is still crazy to have a glimpse of his wifey tattoo which you are not showing him," Samaira said , her laughter subsidised when a plan came into her own mind .

"Haha true," Tiya laughed .

At same time Tiya heard a knock at her door . "Someone is at the door we see yaa later," Tiya said.

"Come to my room after getting ready, will have light tea and breakfast together ," Samaira suggested.

"Okay done," Tiya replied keeping the receiver back.

Smaaira kept the receiver and started searching for nice saree for herself. She wanted Aarav hands on her bare waist, his eyes on hers, she thought and finally found a nice saree for the brunch .