Love you!!

Hey friends I'm back with new chapter .  We are going to have super romantic chapter with some  serious scenes as well . Lal are here so it's time to have thoda fear.

Long chapter with almost 1700-1800 words . Grab some snacks and also cold beverages coz hotness overloaded chapter.

Those who have issue in reading bold scenes/ mature content plz they can skip that part. I will mention before that paragraph starts and ends . 

✍🏻
Entire family members were gone when Samaira and Aarav reached home. She looked around and found no one  in the house and for first time in her lifetime she felt bit scared in her own house .

Suddenly a hand came over her shoulder , she turned to see  Aarav was standing behind her, " I thought of using your stairs to reach my side," he said looking at her , she could sense his feeling he was feeling same, so she smiled to lighten the things "Run and get the things done we are already lagging behind ," Samaira said and jogged up the stairs. Aarav jogged behind her . He ran to his room while Samaira ran to  Tiya's.

She pulled some nice dresses, new clothes from Tiya's wardrobe some new ones and later she went to her room changed into blue casual dress . After that she  did her packing and few things for her brother and sorted everything .

She turned to go to Aarav to check if he is done but to her surprise Aarav was standing at her door with luggage , he had already changed into casuals .

"What are you doing here, are you done with the packing, btw I had done with the packing, I was coming to you ?" she smiled.

Aarav said nothing, he was  admiring her from top to bottom and then like a lion he took slow strides towards her, towards his beautiful prey.

His eyes never leaving hers. Room was quiet not just room whole mansion was quite in the absence of staffs and family. The sound of his shoes drummed against the floor causing Samaria's heart to beat in similar manner. 

Aarav reached out for his Mira, he took her in his arms . "Kiss me Mira," it was a wish and like jinni she nodded her head to fulfilled his wish .

His wish was  her command, her soft lips touched his into sweet feathery kiss but it was not what Aarva wished for, he wanted   something wild from his Mira .

Mature content ✍🏻
He wished to have deep and passionate one and so he took things in his hands or rightly saying on his lips. He deepend the kiss, without any hesitation he suck on his lips , tracing it , licking it .

Samaira opened for him, their tongue tickles each other ,  dancing and romancing like a twin flames , mingling into each other .

Samaira cling onto him as if he is her savior who  can save her from the tsunami going inside her , he can bring her to shore of pleasure which she was craving since long.

Aarav suckled her lips tasting her nectar, enjoying every drop of her sweet mouth . Samaira hummed and grind against him  , he was driving her insane and making her feel like a girl who is ready to be a woman . 

"Samaira can you do me a favor?" Aarav asked but she could feel his hesitation.

"Yes," she nodded , she can do anything he desire for.

Aarav's hand reached inside her dress and touched down between her legs , giving her shock like a live wire ,"please push them down," he said looking into her eyes. 

"Aarav?" she moved back , she was getting goosebumps touch merely by his touch.

"Not ready?" he asked hesitantly.