Secret!

I'm dedicating this chapter to Kalpana04 nandrajogdivya

Hey!! Friends this chapter will have some scenes from 1st book especially for those who are only reading this book. I don't want them miss about Harshvardhan and other important parts. Gonna be a very long chapter about 2400 to 2500 words. Happy 😊 then please please please vote my silent readers.

✒️
Scene continues from last chapter,
"Well Samaira," Aarav took her full name, "in all the vacation thing we forgot to inform you that you are going to work under me not papa," Aarav said.

"You why?" Samaira asked.

"Papa and Ronit uncle are going abroad for some conference and they don't want to delay your joining," Aarav said.

"Ohh okk," Samaira gulped hard working with him gonna be tough, he is boss in office and will behave more bossy with her.

Aarav smirked and wrapped his arms around Monika and turned to go, "enjoy guys,"
he said and walk to now vacant table.

Samaira angrily looked at them, now he doesn't like to have lunch with me, he called me Samaira instead of Mira, all due to that Miss Monika, she thought her eyes fixed on Aarav.

"Ummm...mam your order," waiter name Jay said keeping it on the table.

Raj nodded and gestured waiter to leave. Samaira looked at Raj who was looking back at her with smile on his face .

"I know what you are thinking Samy...."he paused and turned towards where Aarav left, " you should leave him alone ,he too need someone ,try and understand,"Raj said sitting back on his chair.

Samaira smiled, "no I am... happyyy" she paused and took deep breath, " I just...." she shrugged and started having her food.

Miss Kapoorrrrr..... I won't let this happen, the feeling for Aarav is growing inside you or truly saying it was there but Monika presence provoked it, he thought smiling at her, Naa....hhhh... I want you my baby girl and now when I am being good boy I will make you Mine , your everything will be Mine once we are married, he thought happily taking a sip from his bottle.

They spent whole day together but her mind and heart was on Aarav. She never felt this way . Finally after dinner Raj went back to his room and Samaira went to upper deck where they all planned to meet and have some delicious desserts which their mom had baked for family and guest.

"What's going on here?" Samaira walk to her gang and asked . Here voice broke the silence and staring competition going on there between Harshvardhan and Tiya.

"What are you doing here?" asked Aarav who was sitting cross legged on side setee'. His eyes were on Sunny who was staring down at the girl sitting opposite Kiaan.

"Same thing I could have ask you," she looked at him in anger . She was angry with him for everything he had done these days. She was angry with herself for feeling this way, for feeling so wrecked.

In anger Samaira walk to Aarav and took him away from their gang .

"Samaira enough of your tantrums," angrily Aarav shook his hand away.

"Ohh so now I am showing you tantrums...." She paused and looked at him, "you always tolerated it, what happened now?" She questioned.

Aarav gulped hard he can't see her like this , he closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened his eyes there were no emotions, bossy Aarav was back "See Mira," he tried to talk but Samaira cut him between, " Aah...now I am Mira and infront of Monika I was Samaira, hai Naa," she asked.