Monika!!

I'm dedicating this chapter to raavya0312

✒️
"Look at yourself, you smile like robots, you are here coz you want our company to work and deal and have partnership with Aarav's, you don't like him. You just love his money, his status," Gaurav angrily said.

"You are wrong here bhai, I like him," she said in yet again low tone.

"Then go to him, enjoy with him and his family," Gaurav called his girlfriend and then they walk back to Aarav and his gang who were having breakfast in the corner of one of the Street.

Monika don't feel like going back to that local stall where Aarav and his gang were enjoying those oily Puri's and high carb aloo subji, "how these people are so fit after eating all this stuffs," she mumbled to herself but her brother was in audible distance. He turned and smiled at his sister who think she is very smart.

"They don't always eat like this, they do maintain amazing diet , they have amazing cook at their villa and trust me they are trained in every kind of cooking," Gaurav said and smiles at Monika " don't forget to say sorry to your would be sis-in-law and friend Samaira," he said kissing his sister's cheeks and then he look at Aarav who was looking intently at Samaira who was saying something about Sandesh .

"I am sorry Tiya, Samaira and guys," Monika said and looked at Aarav whose eyes now turned from Samaira to her , he smiles down at her. I hope this relationship will works between us, Aarav thought. Hope I'll forget what I feel for Mira ,he then looked at Samaira who was enjoying her breakfast with Raj .

She is big actress Samaira looking at Tiya, who just smiled and walk towards Monika and surprisingly took her into hug .

"New friend of our sweet Tiya," Samaira mumbled and went to Parul and Melee, "Soon to be bhabhi, Samaira," Sunny whispered in her ear, "we all are going to call her Moni bhabhi ," he whispered, his tone was happy and teasing.

"Bhabhi my foot," Samaira said and then walk back to Raj who had already ordered some jalebi.

Monika had a morsel of Puri with Aarav in his dona plate. After that Samaira went across road to get some Sandesh. When she came back, she found her brother was missing from the group, "Where is Kiaan?" asked Samaira.

"He went to get his wallet and mobile which he forgot in hotel," Aarav spoke looking at his Mira who was holding his favourite sweet. He like this sweet since childhood. His aunt Ridhima always make this for him.

They all took the sandesh and walked inside the mall for shopping.

Monika felt relieved but she was feeling one more thing, she was feeling hungry. Those Puri's kind of thing were not her cup of tea but she ate it for Aarav.

She looked at mall directory screen and smiled, second floor cafe' brown she mumbled to herself, "Ummm... I'm going to Shoe store on second floor," she said smiling at Tiya. She wanted to be good friend with Tiya.

"You want me to come with you," Aarav asked .

"No no...I will go alone, we don't have much time so we should do our shopping, individually," she smiled and walk towards the elevator but suddenly she turn, "I'll come to you once my shoe shopping is done, you will buy me something special Naa," she asked flashing a cute smile.