You are mine!!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

* Slow update

Aarav picked Samiara and sat her on the kitchen counter,he smirked at het, "You have always asked me why I behave like rude boy with you" he asked pulling her closer. 

Samiara nodded his touch was different today, she had never felt like this with him. His touch was giving her goosebumps. 

"Tell me why you always gave me cold shoulder" She asked looking at him. 

"You know you are porcelain doll, I never wanted to hurt you and I was always there when you needed me, how can you think this way " he asked looking directly into her eyes. 

"You can never hurt me, you always took care of me you always got me gifts, you took me for my first modelling assignment " she paused and looked away her heart was beating louder as if she had ran those marathon which she always took part in,"You never replied my hugs, you rarely kissed my forehead, but you do those things with Monika" she pouted. 

"But darling Mira she is" he rubbed his cheeks against her, "What are you doing?" Samiara leaned back. 

"See I told you my touch will hurt you"  he pulled her closer. 

"No!!" 

"Yes Mira if I would touch you then I will not let anyone touch you" he whispered in her ear, then his lips trail down her neck. Samiara leaned to his touch, this was something new for her which she never felt with her ex-boyfriend Raj. "Raj" Samiara thought and then she pushed Aarav away, "Aarav?"  she questioned. 

"I am sorry, please go back, Mira and do whatever you like but if anything goes wrong with this new news then you will do what I want you to do next"  he said and stepped looking at his Mira who was still sitting on the counter

Samiara kept on looking at Aarav who eyes was fixed on her. He never did this before but since yesterday he behaved differently. 

"Okay, promise," She shook her head and ran back to her room .

Aarav and Samiara grew up together. 
They don't need any introduction, and for new readers I would suggest you to read HOL ❤ 1,2 and 3 before reading this book.

"Bear with me as my grammar is not good. I will appreciate feedback.

Thanks and please don't forget to comment and vote my lovelies.

Thanks
Veenu 💕