Aarav's Mira.

I'm dedicating this chapter to pavanmo

Aarav and Sunny took Aarav's car for P mall while both the girls went in Tiya's car.

They were half way when Aarav broke the silence, "Sunny there is something which is hidden behind the curtain those people have planned all this," Aarav said while driving towards the P mall.

"Kiaan bhai messaged me same thing," Sunny said and paused, "Even I am not able to understand how things happen, from car punctured to Samy getting unconscious and then cancelled shoot and she was taken to bungalow," Sunny paused for few moments, "Our agents are working and soon they will find out more about that sister and brother duo," Sunny said.

"Hmmm" Aarav pulled into a parking spot, "I don't wanna go for vacation," Aarav said as he got out of his car.

"If they are planning something then they would have worked well, now we can only wait for their next move," Sunny said, " if you will not go then everyone will surely think that something is wrong," Sunny said and then they both walked towards the Lollys pop.

"Hey!!" Aarav and Sunny jogged towards them.

"Order girls so that we can start our shopping," Aarav gestured towards their favourite ice cream and shake shop.

"Its your turn Aarav this time you will pay," Samaira arched her brow and said.

Aarav inwardly smiled, anything for you Mira but if I remember it was your turn he thought, "Ohh...ok" Aarav walked towards take away window, all the guys trailed behind him except Bobby, " same order" he asked. they all screamed "yes."

Aarav gave the orders and they waited there,"Tell Samaira that you love her," Kunal looked at Samaira and then he looked back at Aarav.

"You guys promised that you'll never tell Mira about my feelings, and promised that you'll not ask me to confess about my feelings to her," Aarav looked towards Kunal.

"What feeling?" Bobby who was standing with girls suddenly walked to them and asked.

"Nothing," Aarav took him into side hug, "So how's studies and stuffs,"  Aarav asked.

"Come on I am big boy Aarav bhai and don't change the topic," Bobby smiled.

"Well I will tell you later," Aarav said with smile.

"You like Samy naa."

"Bobby," All the boys spoke in shock.

"I can see bhai," Bobby said and took the tray from Aarav who was looking at him in shock, "But she again had given a chance to Raj," Bobby made a face, a sad one.

"May be she really loves Raj," Kunal spoke and looked at Aarav.

"But we all can very well see that he doesn't love him," Sunny said and Aarav nodded in agreement.

"Your secret is saved with us but we will show Samy that you love her not that Raj,just waiting for vacation," Bobby smiled and walked from there with tray in his hands.

They all took their shake and ice cream and went to the their group. Girls were mumbling something and laughing.

Suddenly Samaira phone rang, "You guys continue I am taking this call," she turned and walked away.

Samaira smiled and took the call, "Hey sweet sister..." Harshvardhan said through the receiver.

"Ohh bro I miss you..." Samaira said.

Aarav looked around and saw everyone busy teasing, laughing and Kiaan, Tiya mumbling something to each other. He turned and walk towards Samaira who was talking on phone he can't let his Mira alone not now unless he is satisfied that those sister -brother duo of Lonavala were not wrong people.