Uncovered secret.

Secrets are revealed one day. We can't hide things for long and it's true secret or secret life opens out and changes are seen with time .
Lal were behind Samaira's almost kidnapping and it was not kept secret that those people who booked Samaira for modeling were Lals. Lal family is living in their own dreamland and think that trio family is fool.

Are they fool friends ?

Lal's are back and they are out for revenge. Revenge for non sense reason . Karishma was the reason for whatever bad had happened in Ronit's life but she always played victim . And now these so called victim family are out for revenge and they want Kiaan Kapoor, really . Using his sister as a pawn they planned to meet Kiaan Kapoor, lets see what's coming next when things are at the edge .

✍🏻
"You drives me crazy girl," Aarav laughed.

"And you are making me crazy too Aarav," she hugs him tightly for few moment they stayed tightly embraced in each others arms, "ohh Aarav I am falling for you ," suddenly Samaira spoke with laughter in her voice.

Aarav smiled, he waited so long to hear her say that she is falling for him one step closer to I am in love with you he thought but didn't let her go. They sat their in each other's embrace till they got a call from Tiya who seems happy as well.

After speaking to Tiya, Aarav and Samaira didn't waited for a  moment they ran  to the parking to go home. They cancelled all the meeting for two days and now they are free to fly for their plan.

"Are you sure no one will know about this ?" asked Samaira while they drive back home.

"I don't know Mira ," Aarav replied, his eyes fixed on the road but his mind wandering to Rajasthan where his sister and best friend Kiaan took this plan into new horizon which might anger their enemy to the point where they can do anything to bring them down.

Tapan and team✍🏻
Tapan had sent Geeta to the picnic which trio family had planned for their house keeping , cook, drivers and other staffs, but he stayed behind saying that he need to meet his girlfriend who came to Mumbai to meet him .

And that made Rathod brothers happy . This is what they wanted. Universe really conspiring  and giving what they want Veer Rathod thought. Tapan thought that he is playing well but he was not .

He called Yogi Lal and in one ring desperate Lal picked up the call ,"tell me Tapan any good news," Yogi asked . Sanjana was sitting beside Yogi and she requested to on the speaker so that she can hear their conversation. Sanjana was always a bad girl, cunning friend but with Yogi she have chemistry, she never left him not after Karishma's arrest or his father's death. She stayed with him like a good friend and later they married but they still stayed idiots who were out for revenge for no reason .

"Sir we have very confusing news for you, it's difficult to make out what they have planned , difficult to understand if they are aware about your return,"  Tapan said .

"Not good , confusing news , but trust me Tapan soon they will get the news of our return , leave that to your Sanjana mam,"  Yogi said looking down at his wife.

Tapan nodded, "Yes sir, and  these trio  had given us a day break, they had sent all the domestic helpers for their planned picnic ," Tapan informed.

"Ohh not to worry about that, they are emotional fools , they do it every year ," Yogi laughed.

"Ok ."

"Are you going with them ?" Sanjana asked this time , she was curious to know .

"No mam I stayed behind , I lied that I am going to meet my gf  but had sent Geeta along," he replied smoothly.

"Cool my boy, anyways tell me Where are you at this moment ?" Yogi asked.

"Sir I am around trio mansion ," Tapan said looking at the big iron gate of Kapoor's mansion.

"Hmm good boy keep an eye on them," Yogi paused , he rubbed his chin and then spoke again, "If you find anything strange then do inform us ," he said.

"Sir cars are coming out of the mansion," Tapan informed.

"Hmm, Keep an eye Tapan and meet us today in hotel Tj residency," Yogi spoke through other side of the receiver.

"Yes sir I will meet you in the evening ," Tapan said looking at the jet black car ,"Sir one car went inside  the Kohli area ," he informed .

"I think nothing serious you just enjoy your day ," Yogi said.

"Yaa sir thank you ," Tapan hang out . For sometimes he roam around the Mansion keeping a hat on but nothing was suspicious, he then he sat in the café opposite Kapoor mansion and waited to grab more information , if possible.

But he got nothing except cars coming out and going inside mansion.

He called Geeta and told her to get some information about the picnic.

But she found nothing no information she just got answer that this picnic is planned every year and they are staying overnight.

"Overnight ," Tapan mumbled looking out .

Suddenly he got an idea and he smirked .

By evening he was happy with informations and he reached to his boss to tell him the good news .

✍🏻
Yash was in his suite with his sister , ad per plan they have to message Samaira about the meeting .
So Yash who was playing some games on his ipad took his iphone and messaged Samaira for arranging meeting with his brother .

He was happy that finally they will be able to bring down the trio especially Kapoors , soon his sister will be Mrs. Kapoor and things will be done further as planned he thought messaging Samaira . He will ask his father to marry him to any other girl from same family may be Parul or Melee both are sexy babes and that Melee is young and beautiful he thought looking down at her pic which he was stalking on pictgram.

He shook his thought for now he need to think about their meeting with Kiaan .His sister had planned to meet Kiaan Kapoor in their café which was once their family home their lal mansion. Soon that cafe will be their he thought .

His sister was sitting on the window side of his room from where she was enjoying the view of the  sea . She had smile on her face just by thinking about Kiaan Kapoor . She had crush on him since long, marrying him was not on the plan but Raj and Monica drained their plan and then she started stalking Kiaan .

Monica made all this happen, she  is her cousin and they were financed by her father  to do business with Kohli and play good girl and marry Aarav but she failed . She was desperate and kissed that Raj now she is engaged to that idiot Raj.

Sheena smiled to herself soon she will take the place of Ridhima Kapoor just by marrying Kiaan Kapoor . She will make Kiaan crazy for her , she will play seductress and show her loving side and soon he will dance on her music she again smiled .

Her dream came to an end when her brother shook her on her shoulder , " Dad and mom wants us in their suite . Monica and uncle are  here and also Raj ," he informed.

Well now we are aware of their plan let's wait for next chapter and see what more uncovered secret we have in this book before we reach to the end ...happy ending.

✍🏻
I know short chapter but very informative one . Especially for those who have missed reading old books of this series . Next week we will have update from book one . Kiaan is not going from Rajasthan and we also have a flashback scene of the day before but in this book we will keep it as a present time but for Tiya I will add it as flashback .

Hope you guys  are enjoying regular updates.

Thanks
Veenu 😘