Surprise

Hello😘😘😘
Dedicating this chapter to all the new readers. Happy reading.

Check my new book, "Mine" on Harshvardhan.

✍🏻

​Aarav looked at his sister who was enjoying company of new member of their family.

"Mommy why can't I live with you , here in your home," Sweet little Anji asked . Yesterday they brought this girl home . Whole family gathered to Karan's Mansion to celebrate. To welcome their first grand child Anji . They all had dinner together, happiest moment for them.

Today Anji came to stay with Tiya . Aarav walked to them and picked little Anji in his arms , "papa 2 ," girl happily giggled .

"Well sweet little thing you can call me Paa, " Aarav suggested.

"Yaa good ," girl nodded and looked at Tiya who sweetly smiled .

He kneels down and kept girl in Tiya's lap and kissed their forehead," Don't be late , we all are having lunch together , double celebration," Aarav winked and walked out of the hall. Yes it's gonna be surprise for everyone. Miss Samaira Kapoor be ready, he thought sitting in his car.

✍🏻
​Samaira got ready and walked down the stairs, thinking about her new start. I am going to assist Aarav as his assistant, well it's gonna be difficult for me assisting Aarav, I mean I will be his assistant, Miss Samaira Kapoor daughter of hotshot Ronit Kapoor will be working as assistant to Editor in chief haha it would be fun , she thought looking at her parents who were waiting for her for breakfast.

✍🏻
Aarav reached his office at 10. He met with his P.A Divya who told him that Ganesh sir and Ronit sir will meet you at 11 in board room. After that Aarav went to his cabin. His work place since 4 years.

He did some work as he need to get new employee for his new magazine and after that he walked to his window.

It was raining heavily, Today he'll be announced as editor- in-chief of his baby project which he was planning since he came back from London. Ronit helped him in every steps , firstly he was asked to take place as eidtor- in-chief for The Diva World but he refused saying he want to work for automobile magazine. He was more inclined towards bikes and cars. Not with fashion and models .

He checked time in his wrist watch and then he turned and grabbed his suit jacket and walked out of his cabin.

His mind was on his Mira who is going to join office today. They will be together, work together have lunch together even they'll go home together, "haha not our home you dumbo," his brain teased.

"Never mind soon she'll go to our home," his heart sing sang .

✍🏻

Samaira looked at her father who was sitting on the head chair beside Ganesh . They all were waiting for Aarav to come and start this meeting.

She then looked at her brother whose eyes were glued on blue file, "He had made all the plans, uncle Ganesh, you both just need to approve it," Kiaan looked at them.

"Yes and we need to know how much time he need before the launch," Ronit said nodding at Ganesh.

Suddenly the door opens and here comes Aarav , "how much time it look you to launch The Diva world uncle Ronit, dad," Aarav asked but his eyes were fixed on his Mira who was looking damn hot in white top and blue pencil skirt. Model turns editor he smirked.