19. Ride

Late butDouble Update!✨

Late but✨Double Update!✨

"There is her house." I said while pointing at a medium size bungalow." I said.

Jimin parked his car in front of he house. Luckily Yoora came out of her house, ready. She was looking so beautiful. She was wearing a yellow top along with blue jeans. She smiled as soon Jee eyes met mines, and I return her smile. She open the door and sit inside.

"Hey Yejin!" She said while sitting inside, completely ignoring Jimin.

"Hi Yoora. You look amazing." I said while looking at her through the mirror.

"You too, it has been while since I saw you out of school."

"Yeah I know."

"So where are we going?"

"School." Jimin said.

"Oh, Jimin is here. I thought Taehyung was driving. You're so small. I didn't noticed you." Yoora mocked him.

"Very funny." He said while glaring.

"No really, if I ever see you wearing a yellow dress, I would really mistaken you as chick." Yoora said as it was matter of fact. It was really hard for me to stop my self from laughing.

"I wish I can throw you out of my car." He mumble.

"So where exactly we are going."

"I really don't know. They make plan without me and inform me later on, that was also with incomplete information." He said.

"You were the only one who keep ignoring us at lunchtime for a whole week." Yoora said.

"Yeah yeah."

Soon we reached to our school, I was kinda shock to see such expensive cars. I see Jin and Hoseok were waiting for us while leaning on their cars.

"Finally, look who decided to show up." Taehyung said.

Wow, again I am really shook to see Taehyung. He don't look like a small baby. So do Jin and Hoseok. They all look so different without school uniform.

They look handsome. Very handsome.

"Stop drooling on other guys." Jimin whispered in my ears.

"N-no I wasn't, they just look different without uniform."

"Of course, I am world wide handsome you know." Jin said while laughing. His laugh is simpler to windshield wipes.
"You look nice Yejin, you too Yoora." Taehyung said while giving us boxy smile.

"Thank you, you look good too." I said.

"I have a question, is all of you are hella rich except me and Yejin." Yoora asked while pointing those cars.

"Well, yes." Hoseok said while rubbing his nape.

"Then why you all studying in public school? You can go to a high class private school." Yoora asked and there was an awkward silence. They all were looking at each not giving any answer.