14. Car Race

"What the hell you were doing at lunch break!?" He shout on me after jerk off my hand, so hard

"You want attention that much? Didn't your inner attention whore experience attention after you proposed me? Huh!? Tell me what you want Yejin?" He yell on me.

"Stop acting like that! Your hurting me! I am really not that kind of person." I plead him.

"I am hurting you? You are person to be hurt. You really went somewhere and came like this. Why? Give me a valid reason." He said while rubbing his forehead.

"You tell me? Why did you hugs twins? Why you behave such good to them? Why you always humiliate me?"

"You deserve this Yejin! You deserve every bad thing in thus world! Gosh! You really don't know how much I hate you!" He scream on me.

My heart started to beat loudly. My eyes hurt as they tried not to cry again, my heart hurts as I heard his venomous words which were for me. Me! Bile form in my lower throat, I was even unable to speak another word.

"Why? Why I do deserve this? Just because I love you?" I finally speak

"Love you? Nice joke? Tell me what you love in me? My face? My body? My wealth? My fame?
Little you achieve your goal Yejin.

You were a nobody before you proposed me. And look at you now, everyone knows you. Now since you had done some makeover, everyone wants you too! So please I request you stop using me as a ladder. I can't do this! I can't handle this!" He again shouted on me.

"Is this your thinking about me?"

"You haven't heard the worst. You might cry again, as being human I need to wipe your fake tears again." He taunt me again.

"Jimin, stop it. It is hurting me." I again beg in front of him to stop this all.

"Oh, I should stop? Is poor Yejin is hurting? You should thought about the aftermaths and outcome before hurting others.

And I believe what ever I said about you is really true." He sneers.

"I did everything I can do for you, writing a love letter to you, agreeing to be your test subject, being your errand girl and baring all humiliation yet you are saying I am faking all this. You are saying I don't love you?" I ask him in disbelief.

"This don't prove anything, any girl would die for me. They can do anything to be near me."

"That's what I am doing Jimin! You're making no sense!

You know I give my full effort in writing that love letter which you didn't except, I become target of your crazy fangirls! I had to lock in a bathroom just because of your Hana! Now she consider me as her enemy! The one who took away you from her! " I scream on him.

"Right! Hana was a way better fuck than you. I shouldn't give ypu that chance. I was happy with Hana, at least you were not in my life again." He sigh and I look at him in disbelief.