12. Stranger

(A/N: Double update)

Meanwhile...

When Yejin went to the classroom for her notes.

Author's point of view

Five of them were waiting for Yejin at the lockers. Two twins were chatting with each other while Jungkook was being an Jungkook was continuously teasing Yoora.

Yoora sigh for the nth time as she was irritated and angry.

'What does he think of himself.' Yoora though.

"Tell me Yoora, what is your secret of hiding your pig tail." He again teases her making her quench her jaw.

"Oh god, what kind of sin did I do to interact with such a creature." Yoora sigh.

"Jungkook, please stop teasing Yoora. This is the first time I saw you teasing a girl. Either you fuck them or flirt with them. Also, you are friendly with Yejin, I happy to see that." Jinae blurts making Yoora choke on air.

"Of course I don't wanna get killed by Jimin. To be honest, I want Yejin to my girlfriend. She is perfect. Short hair, long legs, slim waist, cute cheeks and her eyes. Her calm behavior, her innocence and her being sassy.

But unfortunately she likes Jimin. So in future I want a girl like Yejin." Jungkook said with dreamy eyes, making both twins sequels.

"I knew it, Jihoon said that Yejin is a nice girl." Jee said and Jungkook sharply move his neck to see Jee.

"When did Jihoon met Yejin?" He asks.

"He said he met her in the library and told us she is Jimin's girl." Jinhae reply.

"Oh, but I don't trust your brother, he said he will snatch Jimin's girlfriend just Jimin did with him, when he found Hana is cheating him with Jimin." Jungkook said.

"Hello! I am not invisible." Yoora said while moving her hand in front of Jungkook face.

"Now elaborate. I don't understand a shit." Yoora said.

"It is better you don't know about it. It is complex." Jungkook said while scratching his back of his head.

And it is truth, the matter between Jihoon, Hana and Jimin is very complex and confusing, so the rest of the members keep away from involving in them although friendship between Jimin and Jihoon is pretty good, kinda.

"Yeah, I am pretty sure that  witch bewitched Jimin." Jinae said making Jee irk her eyes.

"How many times I have told you, language Jinae language." She sigh.

"Oh, sorry my bad I've fucking bad memory." Jinae again cuss making Jee more uncomfortable.

"How long she is gonna take." Yoora sigh as she looks at her wrist watch. It has been 15 minutes since Yejin went to class.
'She should be returned by the time' Yoora thought.