50. sparklytears

"What it is?" I asked not able to hold my curiosity

"Nothing peculiar, you'll see it at the end of the day." He spike while smiling at me, which literally made my ties curl in displeasure.

Then why did you told me right now? Now I will think about it entire day.

"Okay," I fake smiled and turned towards the window. But I soon yelled when he flicked side of my forehead. I turned to look at him while frowning and rubbing that spot.

"Why did you—"

"Don't fake a smile in front of me. I hate that."

"How did—"

"Oh come on, I observed you for three years. I know when you smile genuinely and when you fake a smile." This make my cheeks red again.

He turned the steering wheel, taking a turn we finally reached at the main road. He opened the the storage compartment of his car and motioned me.

"Please open up few snack for me, I'm really hungry." He looked at me and smiled, I nodded understanding he's driving.

"Feel free to eat anything baby." He spoke while looking ahead.

I eyed the snacks which were in there; couple of snacks and sweets. I grabbed a packet of chips opening it and giving to him but he just opened his mouth, still looking the road ahead. My cheeks tinted red as I picked up couple of chips and brought it towards his mouth.

Putting them in his mouth, my fingers brushed with his plump lips which again sent chills to my spine. And he, he was unaffected happy munching his chips like a baby. I looked at my finger, and brought it near my lip, rubbing on them while smiling. But my eyes widen and my smile disappeared.

Why I'm behaving like a sasaeng!? He's my boyfriend! I shouldn't behave like a sasaeng.

My eyes immediately dated towards him, heart beating in fear that what he would be thinking about me. And due my displease he was looking at me.

"What happened? You look tended." He asked and release my breath which I was holding with any realization.

"Nothing, here eat more. You must be hungry since you skipped meal." I grabbed chips and filled his mouth with them, and he was happy to eat them. I sighed whiled munching chips and in no time we both finished the packet. I reached few candies as I was carving to eat them since I saw them.

Unwrapping a lollipop, I popped it in mouth while opening another packet and grabbing some for Jimin. But when I looked at him, he was looking at me.

"Jimin you're driving." I spoke after removing the bubblegum lollipop, reminding him whose mouth was gape and was watching me continuously.

"Ah, yes. Just got distracted." He fumbled and diverted his attention back to the road.

What did he mean?