38. Boyfriend

"Finally, those were most annoying two hours of my life

"Finally, those were most annoying two hours of my life." Jimin whined as we walked out of the school.

"Yeah, it was." I kept my reply short, ignoring the fact that he was holding my hand. My cheeks were red, as usual. I tried to freed my hand from his grip without drawing his attention, I haven't forgive him. I need to be strong, at least I have pretend to be peeved by him.

His grip around my hand got tighter, I looked at him but he was continuously blabbering around.

"Here," he drew my attention. I never knew when did we walked to his car.

"No it's okay, I will go by own. Thank you." I politely decline.

"No, I will dropped you. Beside you promised me, you'll listen me. Wanna go to some restaurant something."

"No, I'm sorry but my dad must be waiting for me at home. Maybe another time."

"No any another time, sit inside." His soft toned change into a bit authority one, making my eyebrow raise.

"Excuse me?"

"Ah, sorry. Please sit inside." He said as he grabbed my hand, and make me sit at passenger seat. He closed the door and walked to the driver seat. He sat inside and started to ignition.

I kept looking at outside, intentionally as the silence was awkward. He said he wanna talk, then why he ain't talking? I saw him from corner of my eyes stealing my glances now and then.

I never knew when his hand crept and held mine, making me look towards him, who was driving like nothing happen. He put my hand, and out his hand on top of mine and change the gear. Our hand remained on the clutch making me blush again.

It was then when I realized this wasn't the route of my house.

"Jimin, where are we going? This is route of my house." I asked him as I straighten up.

"Oh my, I really forgot. I mistakenly took another route to your house." He laughed, more like force laughed, I knew what you did there Jimin.

I remained quite and enjoyed the view outside. Low key I was waiting him to start talking. Not gonna lie, I was waiting for him apologized.

"So Yejin, how was your day?" He asked breaking the thick awkward silence.

"Fine." He hummed at my reply. Again there was annoying silence lingering in the air. Talk something Park Jimin, where gone the confident cocky Jimin.

"How was your practice?" I made a move, at last.

"Oh it was amazing, we enjoyed! I never knew Sungo played that much good-"

"Oh, I know. He won many championship."

"I never knew. Later we decided Me, Sungo, Yoongi hyung, Taehyung and Jin hyung gonna play in match."