55. Steak

Faint noise of cutleries clinking against palates, soft murmuring of people, and slow music playing filled the rich atmosphere of the hotel.  Chandeliers hung illuminating the entire hall. Large dark red silk curtain covered the windows and restrict any light or view.

I looked around me, feeling alien as it was my first time sitting in such expensive hotel, and amongst which that many rich and sophisticated people. The men were in suits and woman in their best dress, even children were dressed as same as their parents.

"Hello, good evening. My name is Ash and I'll be your waitress tonight. Here are the menus." A waitress bowed and put each menu in front of us. I picked up the menu, and my eyes widen. It is not like I wasn't expecting it. By seeing the five star michelin hotel I'm sitting in the high price were expected but these prices are way too much.

"Order anything you want, please don't hesitate." Jimin spoke while going through the menu, and I did that too.

"Steak, medium rare with fine mash potatoes and roasted broccolini on side." He order his food while I was confused what to order from these many varieties.

"I'll order same as him." I closed the menu and put it aside, one of Jimin's eyebrow rose and he looked at me for couple of seconds and tore his gaze away.

"Cheese garlic butter hasselback potatoes and fruit champagne." He closed the menu and gave it to the waiter, he bowed and left with menus.

"Is this place good?" He asked, his one hand intertwined with mine and his face rested on another.

"Oh yeah, yes it's good."

"Why are you so nervous?"

'How can I not? I'm sitting somewhere where I haven't been in my entire life, wearing clothes which are probably more than myself.'

"I'm not nervous."

"Liar."

"No I'm—"

"I'm sorry, these people are making you nervous right? I planned to book entire hotel but they asked me to wait for a week since I planned this date today itself. I even told me I was Park Jimin, and the least they could do was to give me a reservation. I'm so disappointed in them."

"Book entire hotel?" I asked him, surprise lashed in my tone.

"Yeah, just me and you in this hotel. Of course if we don't count the staff." He shrugged and and sipped water, but soon winced as I clutched his hand tightly.

"Stop flexing."

"Hey, I'm not flexing. I'm apologizing."

"Whatever, no need to book entire hotel. One table is enough."

"Yeah yeah okay."

"And next time don't go planning all those expensive dates. How many times I have tell you today itself it made me feel bad." I huffed.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful?" He spoke out of the blue, my eyes set on him who was looking at me with adoration. Butterflies erupted in my stomach with his simple action.

"Of course you did, when we we're at the boutique."

"Did I tell you that you are look drop dead gorgeous?"

"Why so sudden?"

"Did I tell you that you look cute while your angry?"

"No—"

"But most important, did I tell you that you are looking so fucking sexy that it is hard for me control?"

My eyes widen, my tongue tied and shivers ran through my spine giving chills to every single part of my body.