69. Wrong people

My eyes widen, wasn't expecting him to be here- moreover, I wasn't ready to face him, not yet, not now, not ever

My eyes widen, wasn't expecting him to be here- moreover, I wasn't ready to face him, not yet, not now, not ever. My mouth was hung open- tried to speak something but no words left from my mouth, neither my eyes left from his uninterested eyes. Somehow, I tore away my gaze from his face and looked everywhere except him.

"Never knew you liked freezing in rain." Voice was as cold as ice, but somehow it calmed my heart. Hearing his voice after such a long time did make my heart calm at the same time wild.

"I'm not." It took too much courage to look into his cold eyes and not to stutter. "I'm waiting for someone." I lied.
He didn't speak or react. Instead, he stepped back letting the rain fall on me again. He turned his back at me and walked to his car which was parked opposite of me. My lips trembled as I watched him open the door of his car. I closed my eyes. I should ask for help, I will die or probably end up in a terrible situation. But how could I ask for help from him- he won't help me. It doesn't matter- I should try at least I can ask for his phone so I call dad.

"Stand up." I opened my eyes when his harsh voice reached my ears. I looked at him, who was holding a black blazer. My eyebrow creased in confusion, I looked at him perplexed.

"I don't have all night, stand up, will you? Or are you waiting for your imaginary someone?" He taunted coldly. I gulped- of course, he knew. I tore away my gaze and slowly stood up my legs quivered and buckled, my eyes widen, and unknowingly, my hands grabbed his shoulders to save myself from falling. I stiffed when I realized what I'd done- slowly I looked at him whose eyes matched mine- dull eyes were now wide in shock, lips parted.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." I apologized repeatedly and back away with shaky legs. I looked down- already feel so embarrassed, and so overwhelmed by his presence.

All I wanted was him to leave me alone but then again all I wanted was him.

"Wear this first," He ordered with his monotone voice, even tho he told me to wear this he was doing it for me. He slowly draped his coat on my shoulder, covering my entire torso. My eyes never left his face- I was too lost.

"Hold." He curtly spoke breaking my trace. I nodded, too stunned to speak anything, and held the umbrella. An inaudible gasp left from my mouth when he carrier me in bridal style and walk towards his car, and made me sit at the passenger seat- taking the umbrella from he brought my crutches and put them in the trunk of his sports car. I gulped when he came back and sat inside while closing the door.

A wave of emotions hit me again, so many emotions at once that I can't decipher any. I felt like I was in a crowded small room even though it was just me and him. I took some deep breaths, the only thing I could do to calm myself down. My eyes followed him, he buckled his belt and turn his car GPS on.

"Do you have any idea where are you right now?" He asked while typing something. I slowly shook my head in denial. "I was expecting that, you're in Itaewon." My eyes widen upon hearing that- no doubt I live in Seoul but have never been here. Sure Itaewon has its party atmosphere and vibrant nightlife but it's not for me, and on top, I'm too broke to be here. Not after long, he started the ignition and drove to Seoul.