33. Cold

♪ Play the track ♪

♪ Play the track

My legs wobbled as I ran outside of his apartment, trying so hard to ignoring the pain between my legs. Every time I took a step ahead, I winced. And most funny thing I was running, running away as fast as I could. Going were my feet were taking me.

It was morning, early morning. Maybe around six, good for me not many people were around to give me judgemental looks. My hands continuously wiped those tears which were leaving profoundly.

Suddenly my footsteps came to halt along with screech of tires of a taxi. My eyes became wide as I looked around, I don't have any idea where am I, tall buildings all around me. Somehow I came in the rich area, which I am not known to.

"Are you fucking blind?" The driver of the taxi stormed out and yelled on me.

"I-I am s-sorry sir, forgive me."

"Teens this day, if you wanna die, go to Han river or something. Did you find my taxi to die on?" He yelled and turn around.

"Sir, then can you drop me to Han river?" He looked at me with shock, clearly not expecting this.

"Umm, no-"

"Then please drop to 63 Deachi-ro 19-gil, Taechra-dong, Gangnam-gu." I said I checked my back pocket of my jeans, thankfully I had my wallet with me.

"Ah, yes. Please sit inside."

I didn't say anything and sat at the passenger seat behind. He started to engine and starred to drive. Soon I broke into sobs, I immediately covered my mouth to refraining myself to let out any sound of pain but no, tears and gasps never stop leaving from my mouth. 

I never ever thought he could do that, an angel could be a devil. My heart started to ache more as my mind started to connect every single incident, every single taunt of his, every action of his.

From starting, it was crystal clear that he want nothing but his revenge, but how could I know he was Mr. D. How could I know his intentions which was hidden?

"We are here kid," the driver said, making me wipe my tears. I climbed down the taxi hand him some wons.

"Will that be enough?" I asked him although words were baring coming out of my mouth.

"More than enough, here's the change."

"Thank you sir," with this he drive away, making the view in front of me clear.

There he was, leaning on hood of his car. Wearing the see through white T-shirt he was wearing earlier along with his black jeans. Palms rubbing with each other and shivering. Cold smoke was forming as he was breathing.

Why he is here? What he is doing here in this cold weather wearing close to nothing cloth?

Hundreds of questions started to pop in my mind, my heart beat again escalated. Why he effect me this much even after I was nothing but a source to refill his ego?