61. Fault

🌈 Double update!

My heart stated to beat wild as memories flashed in my mind. There is is no way Jimin's cheating on me, it doesn't seem like it. But what if something happened before, anything can happened in thirty minutes.

"Yah! Why did you changed the song. I was vibing." Jimin irritatedly ask her.

"Yeah, sure to Judas. You're music taste is weird, makes me thing you're gonna be a villain in future."

"A vampire, I have plan to rule the world. Now change it back."

"Sure, then I will be your... give me a role."

"Ghoul, you'll be a ghoul who'll be my side when I will conquer the world." He announced with enthusiasm.

"Meh, you're boring I wanna be grim reaper."

"I'll be changing the sing by myself since you aren't listening me." He took out his phone, and I saw his eyes widening a little.

"Yo! You have to go back to class." He informed her.

"Why?"

"Umm..."

"Let me guess, your girlfriend is coming?"

"Yeah." Her eyes which were gleaming a moment ago was now again dull, as if she hates mere mention of me. I scooted behind the door in order to hide myself from them. I peeped from the slight space which was cause by attachment between the wall and door.

"Sometime I wonder Jimin"

"What?"

"Who is biggest motherfucker, you or me?"

"Of course it's me. The motherfuckest."

"I think it's me."

"And how come it's you?"

"Like first, three years ago. I called you here to visit me here in this school; just because I was visiting my aunt and was feeling lazy to go at your home. Only if I had visited your home, things would have been different."

"Hana—" Jimin groaned but Hana cut him.

"Wait lemme prove my point that I'm the biggest motherfucker.

Second, I supported you, your crush and encouraged you to write poems and shitty letter to her, even after I had secret crush on you. I shouldn't have hide my crush just because I was afraid to ruin our friendship. I shouldn't have waited and should have confess my feelings instead of encouraging you in name of 'his happiness is my happiness'." She spoke while marking in air.

"I accept the fact that I was the only one who added gasoline in the fire she lit. I encouraged you for taking revenge but I didn't knew you'll take that shit that much in your ass that you would change schools after she rejected for second time. I thought you would just show her what she missed but no, you planned a different fuckery which I wasn't aware of." She slammed the table making Jimin, who was now standing in front of her flinch.

"But more over— I shouldn't have present myself as a rebound—"

"You need to stop Hana. I made that clear. No feeling attach, you were the one who took casual fucking into serious shit. Believe if I had slightest idea about your crush on me, I swear to god I wouldn't have fuck you. I thought you'll never fall for me because you knew me since childhood. It wasn't my mistake that you cheated on Jihoon with me. I didn't even know you were dating until the night he found we slept okay.

About the fact, the only revenge I had in plan was to tell her what she was missing, but my ass couldn't face her. Till now I get insecurity whenever I'm near her, and you were expecting three years ago Jimin to tell her 'yeah I was the dude you assume fat nerd, look at me now. Boo your loss.' It wasn't revenge to start with. My impulsive ass took admission here but all I did was to stare her and look her from afar. I was doing alright, no need for any revenge, my life was good.