31. Regret

( A/N: Long ass chapter with approximately 5K words )

Triple update!

His eyes were red, not due to alcohol but because of anger, his both hands were on waist, his leg between my legs. My eyes went wide as I realized how close he was, and how our position was.

"You have fucking audacity to tell me to stay out of your life! You fucking came in my life back! I didn't. You fucking came again and ruin it! I was doing alright, I was forgetting you, I was trying to be happy again, try to be self confident again but no, you have to purpose me! You fucking made me crazy again! You snatched my heart again, my peace, my sleep my everything! Now I am again in love with and I can't fucking get over it no matter how much ignore you or sleep with other I can't fall out in love with you!

When ever I am doing some thing, my mind wanders in your thoughts, even when I with someone else, I only think about you! Why? Just why I can get over you. And now look at you, have audacity to tell to stay out of your life, tell me you fall out of love. Have any idea what you did to me? No, how could you yet I still love you!"

His chest heaved up and down after he done yelling on me. My heart was racing, the only thing I could understand was he said he love me. The words I wanted to heard for so long, buy then why?

"I-i don't get it-"

"How will you get it, do you have any idea what I have suffered from? I suffered so much for you, in hope you will love me but no, you loved someone else. Who was extremely handsome, charming, cute, sexy and fit?

Tell where is now? Did he dumped you? Or you left him? Tell me Yejin!" 

"What are you talking about Jimin, I don't-"

"Liar," he scoffed.

"Jimin try-"

"I shouldn't have been a gentleman. You literally squished me under your foot and walked away. You broke me, in pieces yet I love you. And now when I am again head over heels for you, you're leaving me?"

"No-"

"Fuck you, I won't let that happen again." With this he pushed against the door and smashed his lips on mine catching me of guard. His teeth clashed with mine started to move hungrily. I froze, my brain stopped functioning and heart stopped beating.

His hands snaked around waist and he harshly pulled me towards him resulting our body mixed, I can feel his hot body against mine.

As if it was instinct, I wrapped my both hands around his nape bringing him closer, my mind was screaming to be strong and pushed him away but my heart was wanting more. I closed my eyes and started to his him back, moving along with his soft plum lips. I can taste bitter alcohol, nevertheless his lips were sweet like cotton candy.