73. Grief

TW: attempt of suicide

Yejin's point of view

A few minutes earlier.

My eyes slowly opened, slowly blinking and clearing my blurred vision. A deep breath left my mouth when I looked around me. I was in one of the cubical, my head rested on the edge of the toilet which was now covered in my blood. I didn't know how much time has been passed since I was unconscious. It was dark, the moonlight was coming through the window making me see every particle of dust flying in the air.

A pain yelped left my mouth when I tried to move, my entire body screamed pain. I'm I forget the way they badly beat me. There were purple green bruises scattered on my body. My cheeks were swollen from receiving multiple slaps, my hands were filled with nail marks, my eyes hurt, and they were puffy and prickly. not to forget my head. Somehow I hit my head during the beating, and I fell unconscious.

That's all remembered before they left me.

I sniffed, bearing the pain I was feeling. Not only my body was in pain, but it was my heart, mind, and soul too. It wasn't just the physical pain that made me cry again, it was the last stage of my soul-shattering. Tears escaped my eyes and I gasped for air. My heavy hands shakily pressed on my chest, on my heart where it was aching the most.

"Why... me?"

I gasped and broke into sobs. All the things they said started to run in my head. An immense about of fear started to build in me, making it difficult to breathe for me.

"Leak her video on site."

"But since the plan fails what's the point of keeping my words. Besides I work hard to edit your photo on that porn video, it will be a waste if it won't get seen in daylight, for how long I and my boys will jerk off to it." His crude words disgusted me, but the fact that he will release the video made me wanna die right now.

"Nah, I will. It will be fun to see you. But- Oh my god! Why I didn't think of this before. Imagine how fun it would have been if I just released this video. It would have been much more fun than this cheating drama. Now imagine, your video circulating in the entire school. I'm keen to see that fucker reaction. That look on his face, damn I'm excited. Let's release that video first in the morning."

"Then I'll upload your video on porn site. Jimin will love to see that. Your family and friends too. I will make sure that video circulates to each and every student of Utopia High. It will be fun."

My cries increased as I realized in a few hours everything will be gone, and my remaining dignity and respect will vanish in the morning. And there is nothing I can do except to accept my fate. My shaky hands covered my mouth and I imagined the aftermath. The entire school was labeling me as a cheater, whore, and slut, and god knows what- just imagining my future once the video will be leaked made me shudder.