45. Experiment

I hastily ran towards the stairs, I couldn't believe I'll be late for my first chemistry experiment of this term

I hastily ran towards the stairs, I couldn't believe I'll be late for my first chemistry experiment of this term. All I did was to went washroom at free period and when I came back to class Jinae told me batch one left already with Mrs. Baek.

"Mrs. Baek, may I come in?" I asked her as I stood in front of the entrance. My eyes fall on him, Jimin. He was standing against the desk while his hands were stuffed in his pockets.

I gulped, what was he doing here? This was suppose to be third year's class.

"Yes Yejin, come in. Why are you late?"

"Uh, Mr. Lee asked me—" I lied but she stopped in midway.

"Okay I got it. But Yejin you miss the explanation." Nothing new, I knew it.

"I've to go class, head mistress need my help but Jimin's here to supervise you." She announced to the class. Oh, so that's why Jimin was here. I looked at them, they all were already paired. My eyes fall on Sungo who was paired with some random guy, while Yoora was alone. She slyly winked at me, making me smile.

Yes! I'm gonna pair with Yoora.

"Okay. I'm leaving. Behave well." With this, Mrs. Bark left."

I walked towards Yoora, and she gave me high five. I looked at front, to Jimin. My eyes creased as I looked at him. Why he's looking like he hasn't slept for an eternity? Not only that, his cheeks were red and puffy while his hair were disheveled. He still looked handsome though.

"Oppa!" A girl, who was at first table squealed in excitement. I didn't know why she was excited.

This made Jimin flinch and he grabbed his head with one hand.

"Keep it down, why the fuck are screaming? My head hurts."

"Will you explain the experiment again?" She asked, this time normally.

There were tables, along with experiment apparatuses. One table had two students. I was at fourth table, Sungo was on fourth table too but on first row

"Then why the fuck you were using your useless mouth when teacher was barking?"

Oh, I must say he definitely sound hot when he's angry.

He snapped at the girl, making her quite. Why he was angry though?

"Oppa! But I didn't understood."

"Do I look like someone who can fix it?" He again scowled, he picked up a marker and wrote some chemical bonds on white board.

"Baby, go one last table." He spoke out loud while writing.

"Okay oppa." Few girl spoke, while I looked at them in confusion. Why they were been so persistent?

"Excuse me, I was talking with my girlfriend. Yejin, go at back." Okay, my heart skipped a beat when he said that but at same time I blushed hard in embarrassment as all those girls glared me.