4.Unknown

Three years ago 23rd August, 20xx

Three years ago
23rd August, 20xx

Today I met a girl named Seo Yoora. She is with me in freshman year. We just exchange phone numbers. Wish she could be my best friend.

Back to Yoora, she is the most humble girl I have ever seen. Like she was a very first person who was good to me, I guess she didn't figure it out I have dyslexia.

Good thing, this is the thing should never come up in front of anyone. The less people will know, the better For me. Only father and Dr.Heo knows about it.

But father stops my appointments with him as soon as mom died. It has been a year since mom died so it has been a year since my therapies and medication stopped.

I don't know how will I cope up my high school? This is just a beginning. This is second weak of high school, nothing much lesson, but its gonna be rough I can predict.

***

Unknown's Point of view

She was looking so beautiful. It was good that there were not many people in the hallway, today I finally stick my love letter. It took me many days to write it.

It is just a poem, though. She took the envelope and look here and there. My smile vanishes and I hides under shadows, it was a good thing that I was wearing all black.

At last after thing for some time she opens it, and my smile becomes wider.

***

Yejin's Point of view

I hesitantly open it, it was very fancy. Whoever have made it, I am sure has spent plenty of time. It has a seal on it, those I have seen it movies. It was utterly beautiful.

I broke the wax seal, even though I didn't want to, but I was very curious to look what's inside.

There was one fancy paper in the envelope, I unfold it and read what was written in it.

The way you smile,
Brighten my nights.

The way you laugh,
Make my night sleepless.

My mind has been fogged,
By the thoughts of just you.

What magic you have cast,
What spell have you begun?

I am not me anymore,
The boy which I used to be.

This is too early to confess,
But I can't wait.

Do you believe in
Love at first sight?

Because I do, as
I fell too hard,