58. Behind

I hastily walked out from the old abandon classroom, I was hoping and praying that nobody see me here. Of course, the probability of somebody wondering was less. Nobody would dare to roam here, there were nothing but old abandoned classroom, broken benches and god know what.
And not only that, I saw some burnt cigarettes buds there too.
I secured my tie and dusted my skirt as well as knees.

"Hey where are you running off? Wait for me." He ran and joined me, still panting.

"Your glasses are fogged and hair are disheveled. Don't make it obvious." I secured his hair while he wiped his glasses.

"I still can't believe, how can you get horny at school? And not only that drag me here when I was suppose to eat."

"Well can't help, I remembered how you were—"

"I don't wanna know what runs in your mind while studying Jimin." He pouted, and back hugged me while I was walking. He rested his chin in my shoulder and kept walking while leaning on me.

"You angwy?"

"Angwy? Since when did you start talking in aegyo?" I tried to not to smile but couldn't succeed.

"Wait— who said I'm talking in aegyo? You get angry but you're short and chubby so its cute rather than umph—"

"Look who's telling me short? Someone who's same height as me." I scoffed after elbowing him in his stomach.

"Hey, you can't hit me like this. I'm your boyfriend!"

"Horny boyfriend, how could you asked me to fuck me in old classroom after you went feral last night. I'm so sore right now I can hardly walk."

"First, I didn't ask to fuck you, I asked for quickie that also you denied—"

"So what? I had that— whatever job."

"That reminds me, here." He took out some peppermint chewy from his back pocket, took out some and shove them in my mouth.

"Second, it was you who encourage me to go on and on. Telling me to do more, do it hard and fast and that's how we end up doing—" he stopped and counted on his fingers while I was chewing mint, angwyly. "Eight rounds." His statement made me choke.

"TMI Jimin. No need to speak out loud." I hide my flushed face and enter in the cafeteria. I walked towards our table were our friends were already eating.

"Where were you both, the lunch break half way done?" Hoseok nagged us, while we sat on our seat.

"Sorry, the librarian asked for help." Jimin shamelessly lied while I looked at him.

"I'm real excited for basketball match next month." Jungkook started the conversion.

"Oh yeah, me too."

"Yeah kitty, we can see your excitement in your voice."

"Yoora stop fighting with Yoongi." Jihoon scolded her making her roll her eyes.

"Ah but I really hated the fact instead of two week they long the match to next month." Jimin whined.

"Good for us, we got time to practice." I love the way Namjoon is always so positive.

"But we have to do up and down for a month, I wish this school had good basketball court like our previous school." Taehyung pouted.

"I never understand why we, moreover Jimin left such a nice school." Hoseok sighed.

"Come on, this school way more fun Hoseok." Jee denied.

"No way, humans here are nasty." Hana rolled her eyes and drank her juice box.