52. Blame

Everything was going right, we were in middle of the film

We were practically hugging each other, snuggling each other. His hand snaked around my waist, while mine hand wrapped around his torso; my head was rested on his chest listening his calm heartbeats.

The spaghetti was long gone, we were that hungry that we finished it all. Empty cans of fruit beers were by side. A blanket wrapped around us, giving us warmth and making the atmosphere more cozy.

Until, the main leads decided to kiss.

My eyes winded, all cozy and warm replaced to awkwardness; at least for me. Since it was a western movie their kiss started to get more wild and wild.

My cheeks tinted red, and I diverted my gaze from the screen. Instead I looked at Jimin who was focusing on the screen. I studied his features, his cute nose, beautiful eyes sharp jawline which get prominent from the light of television.

My eyes widen as he suddenly turned towards me, his eyes bored into mine making my mouth gape.

"Want to kiss me?" He asked while smiling teasingly. And in reply I nodded my head in no, then yes and again no which made him chuckle. He soon diverted his attention back to television and so did I and mentally thanked to god as they weren't kissing each other.

But I kinda wanted him to kiss me.

I shifted in my place and brought my hands towards him, cupping his cheeks making him look towards him. His eyes widen as i leaned in and pressed my lips against his. As I kissed him, my mind again went into my dream. How we kissed each other, how desperately.

I wanna kiss him like that.

My hands entangled with his black hair making him groan in the kiss, this made my heart skip a beat. His hand grabbed my hips and leaned in kissing me deeper. Our lips moved in sync just like before, just like my dream. 

He nibbled my lower lips making me moan, getting an opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. Touching every corner of with and exploring my mouth he slowly lift me up and placed me on his lap.

Our kiss became somehow deeper as he angled my mouth, battling with my tongue and I let him do it; he brought me closer towards him. My hands wrapped around his nape where as his hands drew circles on my back sending shivers to my spine.

The kiss became messy and sloppy but he didn't stop and I; even when I felt I was running out of oxygen but I didn't want him to stop. His lips felt too good on mine, and his tongue was amazing in my mouth.

But out of nowhere he broke the kiss, making me gasp. I took a long breath as I look into his eyes, which made me confused.

His eyes were looking anywhere except mine. He again grabbed my hips and made me sit beside him.