9.Trip to hell

Present time

Present time

I whimper as my head was throbbing. I tried to open my eyes, but they were so heavy. Somehow I open them, but all I can see was blur.

My hand reaches to my forehead and started massaging it. I groan in pleasure at the relief. After some minutes and rubbing of eyes I was able to see clearly. I saw Yoora sleeping while sitting on the chair.

I look around and found myself at the infirmary. I scrunch my nose as the strong smell of disinfection and medicines hit my nose. My eyes again fall on your which was drooling. I giggle a bit to see in this state, which was nothing new in three years of our friendship.

But the smile on my face didn't last long as all the memory flooded into my mind. The darkness, how father used to lock me in a bathroom with cockroaches, which he used to be just to punish me if I score less marks.

He still does that, but not often. Now he understands I can't do what he want. It was out of my dyslexic brain. I started to tear up remembering how he used to punish me and the incident where I was helplessly locked in the school's bathroom.

Goosebumps appear on my skin as these nightmares like memories appears in front of my eyes like some kind of movie. I broke into sobs and cries while covering my eyes.

I hear low scuffling and feel Yoora coming inside. She didn't say anything but engulf me in a big hug and patted my back while I cry on her shoulder.

"Y-Yoora, I h-hate dark." I stammer.

"It is okay, you are out of the dark, no need scared of it." She reassures me. She didn't even knows why am scared of the dark yet she is here for me.

The door open and closed indicating that some come inside.

"Yejinie are you okay?" I heard Jungkook's worried voice.

"The fuck you think she is okay when you can see her crying." Yoora deadpan him, poor Kook.

I wipe my tears and look at Jungkook who was glaring at Yoora who just insult him. He was looking so damn cute while glaring.

"I am fine," I said as I look at him, also I see another cute person behind him. None other than Kim Taehyung. They both were here. His face was only showing worry.

"You know Yejin, you pass out for almost 55 minutes." She said as she rubbed my back.

Fifty five minutes!?

"Don't tell me I missed my maths lecture." I said.

"Yah! You pass out due to fear, and here you are worried about your damn maths lecture and that bitch!" She scolds me, she don't really know how every lectures is important to me.

Sometimes I hate myself that I am keeping my best friend in the darkness. I hope my father let me study in special school, but he didn't. He used to fight with mom on this topic.