Chapter 3

Welcome to Chapter 3 - keeping these short as not much really I need to advise - enjoy!!

Scott POV

As Deaton pulled into the hospital I noticed everyone had already arrived and the Sheriff's cruiser along with what look liked my Dad's SUV was pulling in as I entered the front entrance to locate my Mum.

As soon as I walked through the doors, I was instantly hit with the recognisable scent of Stiles, it felt like he was stood right next to me. I stopped in front of my Mum with the rest of the Pack and waited for her to talk, but before she could the doors opened again to reveal Dad, Sheriff and Parrish entering ready to join us.

"Dad, what are you doing here? I thought you and Stiles were at the academy in Virginia." I ask when he reaches us and give him a hug happy he was here as I notice Lydia does the same with the Sheriff.

"Let's talk somewhere more private and I will explain what I know. Melissa is there somewhere we can all gather close to here in case he comes back." Dad asks Mum who directs us to an empty patient's room near the entrance.

"I will be back in a little bit, Thomas is just out of surgery so I need to check on him. I promised Stiles I would keep an eye on him." Mum explained leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

"Wait, who is Thomas and how is he connected to my son?" Sheriff asks to no one in particular as we all take a seat.

"What I am about to advise you all is top secret, nothing I say here can leave this room. Do you understand?" Dad explains firmly.

As a room we nod as one and I lean forward to listen closely to not only what Dad was going to explain but so I can clearly hear the other side of the door.

"Now as you all know, Stiles has been training in the FBI academy in Virginia since he graduated, you know he has been involved in a couple of missions as an observer since his return after coming back to Beacon Hills with Derek to help the Pack." Dad starts to explain.

"About five months ago Stiles was chosen to take part in his first official mission titled simply as TT, now only four people knew the full details of the case. That was me, Stiles, the Director and The President of the United States, the mission was classified as need to know as it held great risk to not only Stiles but anyone involved." Dad stopped there as he noticed that Parrish had his hand up like a child waiting to ask the teacher a question.

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking. Why was Stiles chosen for this mission and so earlier into his FBI training, why not someone else?" Parrish asked which was a fair question.

Before Dad answer he reached into his bag and pulled out his laptop and loaded a file up for us to all look at, "You asked earlier who is Thomas and why Stiles was chosen, this is why?" Dad explains turning the screen around to show us all the file on screen.

"But that's Stiles, why is his name listed as Thomas?" Lydia enquires not taking her eyes off the screen.

"This isn't Stiles, his name is Thomas. From the intel we have he was handed over to an organisation called W.I.C.K.E.D at the age of eight due to him been a very gifted child that could help them with a project they were currently working on. Stiles was recruited by the same organisation and he met Thomas and had an instant connection for obvious reasons." Dad explained and I still couldn't seem to bring my eyes off the screen, the person on the screen has the same face as my brother but in some way doesn't.

I was shaken from my thoughts as the Hospital PA system went off catching everyone's attention

MELISSA, PLEASE REPORT TO FRONT RECEPTION – ASSISTANCE REQUIRED

"Hang on, isn't that the same message Melissa said she received when Stiles had arrived and that location is just outside the door." Sheriff advises diving up and racing out the door with me and everyone else behind him.

As we get into the hallway Mum turns the corner so is just in front of us staring at the scene in front of us all, Stiles standing there covered in blood and dirt with a man in a uniform hand cuffed and unconscious in his arms.

"Stiles, what on earth is going on here?" Dad states to him as Mum heads over again with a trolley and team on stand by and Stiles gently lies him down on the trolley and seems to ignore us.

"Melissa, his name is Newt. He stabbed himself in the chest after he was poisoned and lost his mind. This is the antidote for him, I managed to pack the wound to stop him bleeding and brought him back. Same process for him as with Thomas and Melissa guard this with your life." Stiles said fiercely to Mum holding up a vile before placing it in her hand as she whisked Newt away.

Stiles swayed slightly before taking a deep breathe and turned and headed back to the door but Dad shouted him before he could leave.

"Agent Stilinski, this is your commanding officer. Report now front and centre." Dad boomed at him stepping forward.

Stiles turned his head and I could see the pain radiating over his face and tears started mixing with the blood on his face. Just a quick glance at him I noticed at least two large wounds on his head, part of his ear was missing, he had a cut running along his jaw line which I am certain is going to end up scaring along with several others that were visible on his arms. The biggest changes were the broken look in his eyes that I knew would not go away anytime soon and the pain in his voice when he finally spoke.

"Three more Raf please" Stiles said before turning around and slowly leaving the hospital the same way he entered.

Thank you for reading - next chapter will arrive soon!!!