Chapter 24

Welcome to Chapter 24 - wow what can I say, thank you so much for everyone who is reading this story for the first time or are rereading this from my old account, i have just reached over a 1k views - here is the next chapter, enjoy!!

Scott POV

I look at this version of Stiles standing in front of me and I can notice the minor differences in between Stiles and Spark Stiles. The obvious one is I can feel the power radiating off this Spark which is so unlike Stiles that we all know and love.

"How do we know what he is saying is true and not just some trick created by W.I.C.K.E.D like that Void person?!"Minho states stepping forward with Gally as to attack Spark Stiles if he wasn't who he is claiming to be.

"Well last time I was separated from Stiles like this I had a bomb placed inside of me by Void and we went boom. Definitely not something I recommend as it was a very weird feeling." Spark advises while shuddering and wincing as though he was remembering it happening.

"Also Lydia, if you can be a darling and do one of your famous screams at this wall section, you will all see that I am telling you the truth." Spark states stepping away from the wall and points to a certain spot.

I along with everyone else cover my ears as Lydia directs her scream towards the wall that Spark had pointed at.
I watch in amazement how when the full power of her scream impacts on the wall it crumbled to pieces to reveal a glass rectangle prison that was split into two different sections.

On one side was Thomas lying there still very dead with a bullet hole in his head and his eyes wide open but actually focused on anyone or thing.
On the other side was Stiles lying on the ground with his eyes closed, he seems pale but that was move evident from the thin lay of blood that seemed to be coating his face. It appears to be coming from a wound on his forehead that was also quite bruised.

"Told you so!" Spark states with a gloating grin on his face as we all walk closer to the glass rectangle prison that is holding Stiles and Thomas.

"Whatever Spark's!  How do we get them out of there without killing them." Minho asks his eyes fixed mainly on Thomas's body.

An idea runs through my head but it couldn't possibly work could it? I started pacing up and down looking between Stiles, Spark and Thomas before tapping on different areas of the prison before heading back to where everyone was and sit down on the ground to draw out the plan I have in my mind.

"Uh Scott, are you okay?" Lydia asks from above me but I don't answer as I need to keep focusing on drawing up the plan so every detail is correct

"Well if I am not mistaken, Scott here seems to be having a Stiles moment and is working on a Plan." Sheriff explains from the opposite side of me.

"Okay I think I have it but it only works if what I think he can do is correct. Spark, how many of you can Stiles create at one time?" I ask getting to my feet and looking at Spark.

"Well it depends on how much power he has to use, the more copies he creates the more power it drains from him. Normally it's anything from one to about ten of us, he has never tried to create more then that at a time, the one time he did more than ten it knocked him out for two weeks." Spark explains.

"Okay so this could work, so what i'm thinking is..." I start to explain my plan but was cut off quickly by Gally.

"Whoa Scott, not here. The walls have ears so its best we take this back to the Glade to discuss this matter further. The walls are due to close soon and I don't think we want to be stuck in the Maze." Gally advises as he points to a black beetle bug on the wall.

"Hang on, are you telling me they use actual bugs to bug this place!" Chris states stepping closer to a beetle as he receive nods from the Gladers.

"Okay, let's head back and discuss things there. Spark, are you coming with us or going to stay and keep watch over the boys?" Dad asks looking at Spark.

"I will come back with you, me and Stiles are still linked so I can keep an eye on him from the Glade until he wakes up. Also he will be able to access my memory bank, so he will be aware of the plan, suggest any changes and check to make sure all of you are safe." Spark explains and I noticed the concerned tone he uses when speaking about Stiles.

I found it hard like everyone else to walk away from the rectangle prison but knew we had to leave before the doors close and to voice my plan. The plan would need to begin as soon as the doors open otherwise we will lose one of them.

As we got back to the Glade we all head straight to get some food before been guided by Minho to the Runner's hut which had been cleared and secured away from any beetles.

"Okay we are safe here to discuss the plan, I have checked the lay out of the current Maze with the plan we have and it is laid out the same, Stiles and Thomas's prison is here. So Scott, what is your plan?" Minho states pointing at the map to show the updates he had made including adding Stiles and Thomas's current location.

"Okay, so Stiles can make replications of himself as shown here in Sparky. So let's use this to our advantage and pull a switch a roo by placing replicas inside the prison tomorrow so when the deadline passes it would just be a replica who is killed." I explain my plan and once I finish I notice a mix range of expressions on everyone's face.

"Excuse me, we may be just replicas of Stiles but we still have feelings and memories too." Spark states folding his arms looking quite annoyed.

"Sorry I didn't think before I spoke, you are just as important as Stiles and Thomas." I state feeling embarrassed that I have upset him before noticing his face breaking into a smile followed by him laughing.

"This so much fun pulling your leg, I can't believe that you took me so seriously! This is our purpose, we are just echoes of Stiles if you would like. We are the pawns in a chess match designed and made to be sacrificed." Spark advises in between his laughs before he steps forward and gives me a hug.

Once he releases me he freezes like a statue staring into the distance with a blank expression on his face.
I wave my hand in front of his face but no reaction happens, Derek steps forward and gives Spark a hard smack around the face but again no reaction occurs to signal he has felt or noticed Derek smacking him.

"Now what do we do?" Jorge asks attempting himself to gain a reaction or movement from Spark but still with no luck.

"Well there is one thing we can try!" Malia states walking forward and swiftly kicking Spark between the legs making all the men present including myself in the room to wince.

"Well now that was uncalled for!" Spark stat as he crouches to the floor to catch his breathe.

"See problem solved, now do you want to explain why you just spent time as a garden statue?" Malia bluntly states making me chuckle.

"Stiles had woken up so I was projecting my memories to him so he knows what has happened and what the plan was." Spark explains as he slowly rises back to a standing position.

"What did he say?" I ask hoping he would approve of the plan as it was the best plan I could create based on the situation we are currently facing.

"He says you have made worst plans but doesn't think it will work due to several holes in the plan that you have missed. The main concern he has is how are we going to complete the switch without W.I.C.K.E.D finding out?" Spark explains relaying what information he was probably receiving from Stiles.

"Stiles states also he has his own plan, which doesn't risk anyone else been hurt or killed." Spark advises growing a concerned look on his face which concerns me that if the Spark version of himself is scared then it must not be a great plan.

"Sparky, what is it? What's the plan? Why do you look so concerned?" Lydia asks as she must have noticed the same concerned look I am seeing on his face.

"He says go to the North entrance as the doors close tomorrow night and all will be revealed. I'm sorry but I can not remain, he is calling me back. SAVE HIM FROM HIMSELF PLEASE!!" Spark shouts before he fades away leaving no trace behind.

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!