Chapter 6

Welcome to Chapter 6 - we are slowly getting there, I did no realise how much I had written - here is the next chapter, enjoy!!

Lydia POV

I was feeling so overloaded with information that we had received in the past few hours but I still didn't get how Thomas and Stiles can not only think a like, look a like but also have the same DNA markers and genes.

"Hang on, none of this can be possible. The only way this would work is if Stiles had a brother but he doesn't have one, does he?" I voice my question mainly towards the Sheriff who raised from his seat and started pacing.

"I knew this day would come but I didn't expect him to find out this way, I was planning on telling him when he came home in the Summer. Stiles has a twin brother called Thomas John Stilinski who was kidnapped from the hospital shortly after the boys were born. Along with the help of Rafael, the FBI and the Sheriff's department we have been looking for him but have never found any clue until now." Sheriff explained wiping away the tears that had trailed down his face.

"How come you never said anything to anyone, in particular Stiles?" Derek asked who seemed really shocked by the news we had just received.

"It never seemed to be the right moment to bring up, I couldn't exactly turn around and say 'Hey son, by the way you have a twin brother who was kidnapped, have a great day at school'. I decided that now would be best as me and Rafael realised he may see something if he had to search the missing person's data base." Sheriff explained letting some sarcasm slip into his answer making me and Scott chuckle as we now know where Stiles gets it from.

MELISSA, PLEASE REPORT TO FRONT RECEPTION – ASSISTANCE REQUIRED

At the sound of the PA going off again we all headed once again to see who Stiles had brought with him this time. Melissa again rounded the corner with a trolley waiting to take the patient away after Stiles gave them the relevant information.

This time was no different as we found Stiles holding up a man that seemed to be the oldest of all that he had brought in this time but the concerning thing for me was every time he came back he was covered in more and more blood and dirt but this should be the last one as Stiles had said one more the last time we had saw him.

"Stiles, who do we have here?" Melissa asked as she helped Stiles lie the man on the table.

"This is Alby, he was attacked by giant robotic insects. He has a gash on his head, several stabs from their pincers and many scratches and bruises covering him. Same as the others please, no one speaks to them apart from me." Stiles explains and I was impressed at how much information he was able to remember and provide in his weakened state. Melissa nods as a response to what he said as Alby he is taken away and yet again Stiles turns and heads to the exit.

"Stiles, where are you going now? You said to Raf before one more and Alby was that one more." I ask begging him with my tone to stay.

But he doesn't stop this time and carries on walking as Scott lays his arm around my shoulder and guides me back into the room as Raf brings up the file on the latest arrival.

"He is the same as the others, was held by this W.I.C.K.E.D and reported as killed just before the young boy Chuck." Liam read out to the room this time as Melissa entered the room.

"Melissa, how are they are all?" Rafael answers once she sits down.

"If I am honest I don't know how they are all still alive, Thomas had a gun shot wound and stab wound on the chest, Newt was stabbed in the chest over his heart, Chuck has a healing gun shot wound to the chest which has recently reopened again and Alby we have located several wounds caused by pincers. The only one that seems relatively un harmed is Teresa but all of them are showing signs of dehydration and been malnourished." Melissa explained to the room.

"I also checked over the group also, Minho is showing signs of recently been tortured, Gally has a stake wound in his chest and they are all showing the signs of recently been in a battle or building explosion and are all dehydrated and malnourished. What the heck has happened to them all and why did Stiles leave again?" Melissa finishes off as tears threaten to leave her eyes when she explained everything.

MELISSA, PLEASE REPORT TO FRONT RECEPTION – ASSISTANCE REQUIRED

This simple message seemed to have become a code word for Stiles's arrival at the hospital so we all left the room with Melissa grabbing a trolley on the way out ready to accept who Stiles had arrived with this time but once we all got there as expected we found Stiles but this time he was the one been carried in unconscious by Chris Argent.

"Chris, what happened?" Sheriff asked as he rushed over with Melissa to get Stiles on the trolley.

"Scott has been keeping me updated on everything and advised Stiles kept leaving and coming back with more people and injuries but kept leaving so I tracked him down to a collapsed burning facility situated about thirty minutes by flight away and watched him enter. When he didn't return I entered and found him collapsed inside and borrow his jet to get him here, I just hope I was quick enough." He explains as Melissa checks Stiles's vitals before rushing off down the hall with him.

"Chris, thank you for saving my son." Sheriff states shaking his hand as we all settle into the room awaiting news from Melissa about Stiles.

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up shortly!!