Chapter 12

Welcome to Chapter 12 - yep I am in a good mood today so decided to update again - enjoy!!

Scott POV continued

No one had answered Gally's question yet and I could feel everyone's eyes on me hoping to be the one to answer but I didn't know what words to say, luckily I was saved by Derek.

"A few years ago Stiles was possessed by an evil creature who craved chaos, pain and strife, due to certain events Chris's daughter was killed, her name was Allison along with Lydia's boyfriend Aiden as well as twenty other people and many others were left injured. Even though it wasn't his fault, Stiles still carried the guilt around over what had happened." Derek explained to the room but my focus remained on Thomas who hadn't stopped looking towards Stiles.

"That is heavy but I don't get how it relates to VS?" Alby enquires and I notice others are starting to stare at Thomas also.

"The creature was a Nogitsune who was called Void, so when he possessed Stiles he became known as Void Stiles. VS!" Thomas answered before anyone else could and I noticed the hurt in his voice.

"Stiles explained everything to me about the Supernatural world and what you have all been through." Thomas explained answering the unasked question that hung in the air.

"But he is dead, Scott bit him then Kira stabbed him through the heart before he collapsed into dust. The firefly that escaped from him was trapped and was buried in a location only two people in this room know about." Lydia stated sounding just as shocked as I felt over what was happening.

"Well that's the thing about tricksters Lydia, they will fool you and everyone else around them." A sly voice stated from behind us and I turned around towards the doors and saw Void stood there watching us closely.

"How? How are you still alive?" Lydia spat towards Void as I was still trying to digest everything that was and has happened.

But Void didn't seemed to acknowledge that Lydia had spoken to him, he just walked over towards where Stiles's body was lay and bent down removing the cover that was covering him. This was the first time I had saw him since they took him away, he looked so peaceful and still which was so unlike him.

"Leave him alone!" I growl towards Void as he bent over and placed his hand on Stiles's head before removing it after a few moments.

"Did you really think, that no one has ever found that scroll before? Oh, the times people have tried to destroy me by changing the body I was attached with, all it does is weaken me and kills whoever I am hosting." Void finally answers the question Lydia asks when he first arrived in the room.

"But Stiles and all of you here were the first to ever have separated me from the person I am hosting, but what you didn't know is by doing that I left a small part of me behind in his mind just in case. Didn't you notice the times he seemed not like himself or seemed more effected by something then he should have been."

"Let me think of them times, well you have his frustration over Theo's arrival, his secretive nature over Donavan's death even though it was self defence, his distancing behaviour, more shortness in his temper and recently with everything that he has been through over the past few months. Oh I have never felt so alive then I do right now but this is far from over I can assure you of that." Void finished explaining and I ran the moments where Stiles's behaviour had changed and I wondered how I hadn't seen it before.

"What do you mean this is far from over? W.I.C.K.E.D are defeated and Stiles has been murdered and you are free." Thomas shouted towards Void as tears shone in his eyes as he mentioned Stiles.

"Well you see even when I was diving into his memories and torturing his dreams he was keeping something hidden away me, protecting it from anything and everything I did. W.I.C.K.E.D were only able to break through it slightly so they hoped reuniting him with Thomas it may spark it open." Void explained a sly smirk appearing once again when he mentioned the word spark as his eyes drifted towards Stiles's body again.

I glanced over to Stiles's body and noticed some slight changes to him since Void had uncovered his body, the wounds on his face were not so obvious as they had been, they looked like they were healing to scars already and if you listened very closely you could hear a very faint heartbeat as though his heart was trying to start again inside his lifeless body.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have final things to put into place before the trials restart again." Void stated before turning and marching out of the door with a click echoing around the room to indicate the door had been locked.

As soon as I heard that I raced over to Stiles removing the remainder of the cover of him and start checking over the other wounds he has and can see they are all slowly healing and scaring over including the gun shot wound that had taken his life.

"Scott, what are you doing with my son?" Sheriff shouts at me as I scoop Stiles into my arms and race over with them.

"Stiles is healing, I think this is what Void was on about. Deaton once said that Stiles had to be the spark to make the mountain ash work but what if he is an actual Spark. Mum, I need your help please." I explain as I reach them and place Stiles onto the table in front of them.

"Scott, what do you need my help with? He is dead sweetie, there is nothing I can do to bring him back no matter how much we all want him back." Mum advises laying her hand on top of mine.

"No trust me, look his wounds are healing and if you feel here his heart is trying to restart but needs some help." I explain point at the wounds before placing her hand over his heart for her to feel what I can hear happening.

"Scott, I am sorry but there is ..." She starts before trailing off as she looks down at her hand before pulling the stethoscope off from around her neck and listened to Stiles's chest.

"Rafael, start CPR now. Thomas, grab me that trolley from the corner now. Noah, I need you to grab any gauzes and bandages that you can from the first aid kit on the wall in the kitchen. Chris, Derek and Theo keep an eye on the exits and entrances to make sure we are not interrupted." Mum demands before grabbing the light from her pocket and gently opens Stiles's eyes before shining the light in them.

"Melissa, what's going on?" Lydia enquires her eyes lying directly on Stiles's face as we watch everyone doing as Mum instructed.

"Scott was right, when my hand was on his chest I felt a small jolt from his heart trying to restart. The only problem is he has been dead for a long time so I don't know how he will be affected if we can restart his heart until he wakes up or if he will ever wake up." Mum explains while starting to hook Stiles up to the machine on the trolley that Thomas had arrived with.

Thank you for reading - yay Stiles is returning!! - next chapter will be up shortly!!!