Chapter 19

Welcome to Chapter 19 - thank you for reading this far and for all of the votes and comments - pre warning it's going to get a but gross - here is the next chapter, enjoy!!

Stiles POV continued.

I dive into Spark's memories trying to find the surprise Void had been speaking about. I find it and I know there is nothing I can do to stop what was about to happen.

"Stiles! What's happened? What's wrong?" Lydia voice breaks through my thoughts and I know I had to protect everyone.

"You have to get away from me now!" I shout waving my hands to stop anyone coming any closer to me as I figure out how to protect them.

"Stiles, its okay. Just tell is what's going on? What did you see?" Thomas asks and I notice him reaching out to hold me.

"Don't touch me! Please I don't want to hurt you." I state trying to hold back the panic coursing through me.

"Stiles, you won't hurt us. Please just let us know what is happening?" Dad states and I hear the fear radiating in his voice as I know what I need to do.

"I don't have time to explain, please everyone go into the kitchen now and find a safe place to hide." I state hurrying forward and ushering them all inside knowing time was quickly running out.

"Stiles! Your scaring me, please tell us what has happened?" Scott begs through the service hatch as I secure the kitchen door.

"It's Void. He placed a bomb inside the Spark and sent him and the bomb back into me." I state moving anything and everything to a place where it could either shield me or those I love most.

"No that can't be true, that is not possible." Dad shouted back towards me but I don't have any more time to explain.

"Lydia, I am so sorry but looks like I am going to have to break that promise." I state knowing my time was almost up.

"Stiles, please don't leave me again." Lydia said breaking my heart even more than it already is.

"Malia, remember the nine herbs." I state hoping she understand my message or at least hopefully Melissa will understand the reference.

I stand in the middle of the room with the cushions and mattresses around me trying to protect everyone as much as I can.

I turn around to take one last look at them all, not knowing how long it will be until I see them all again as I am literally about to...

Scott POV

"Everyone, get down!" I scream as I hear the soft beeping that was coming from Stiles, getting louder until an ear splitting explosion rattles everywhere.

"STILES!!!" Lydia screams the loudest scream I have ever heard her do and the sounds of otherd screaming and crying start floating around the room.

I look over and notice that Dad, Chris and Parrish are gradually getting to their feet and looking through the service hatch to the damage room outside.

I return to my feet and help Lydia to hers and guide her over to where the Sheriff and Thomas were standing with Teresa and everyone else comforting them.

I head over and help Derek to break down the door and carefully step inside the room followed by Dad, Derek, Chris and Parrish, I am surprised to see that the explosion itself had caused minimal damage to the main room itself.

It looks like the blast had been contained to where Stiles had stood with the cushions and mattresses surrounding him.

"Something is not right?" Chris and Dad state at almost the same time, as they stared around the room.

"What do you mean?" I ask my voice shaking as my eyes locate where Stiles had been stood.

"An explosion that size, it should have wiped out the entire room if not the entire floor yet there is next to no damage apart from near where Stiles had been." Chris points out first and I notice that he was right.

"What if Stiles used his Spark power to contain the blast? That would explain why there is not so much damage apart from in that one area, similar to what I can do as a Hellhound." Parrish asks as he kneels down to move the cushions and mattresses away from the area.

(A/N - gross part upcoming)

"Parrish, wait! We don't know what we are going to find under there. What if there is another bomb? We can't risk losing anyone else." Dad states placing a hand on his shoulder stopping him.

"If there is another one, which I doubt there is, either I can disable it before it goes off or I can dive on top of it and absorb any blasts before they can hurt anyone." Parrish points out and I remember he used to defuse bombs in the army.

"I am willing to take the risk, as right now we need to find Stiles. Don't worry I will do it slowly and carefully just in case." Parrish states and moves the first cushion to reveal a hand lying there.

"Well at least he still has a hand." I joke trying to lighten the tension of the situation but notice I get no response so I stop talking and watch Parrish continue to slowly move the cushions.

As more of the cushions and mattress are removed, more of what's left of Stiles becomes visible each of which is gently lifted and moved onto the waiting table. Parrish removes the last of the cushions and mattress to reveal what looked like his chest which Derek carefully places on the table with the rest of him that we found before covering him with a blanket.

Once we have finished cleaning up and getting the room back to some sort of normal, I let everyone else to come out of the kitchen area to reconvene in the dining room section of the cafeteria.

I notice Mum heading straight over to where we had laid out what we could find of Stiles. I watched as she gently lifted back the cover before quickly replacing it back down looking more pale then she had before.

"How is he going to come back from that?" She whispered as she went over to sit with everyone else.

I wandered over to join them myself wondering the same thing. As I sat down next to Malia I remembered what Stiles had said to her.

"Malia, what are the nine herbs?" I ask her while gently holding her hand as tears slipped down her face as her eyes flashed bright blue and back again.

"When Peter arrived back from the hunt he was badly burnt, so Malia asked me to help him so I stabbed him with the nine herbs and it healed him within about an hour. Ever since then I have kept a supply stashed at the hospital just in case." Mum surprisingly answered me and I realised what Stiles had meant.

"Mum, please tell me you kept them in the kitchen with the rest of the normal ones." I ask keeping my fingers crossed as she stood up and walked back into the kitchen before returning with a syringe full of herbs.

She hands me the syringe and I walk over to where we had left Stiles's parts and straight away I notice something different from the last time I looked at the table. I slowly pulled the sheet back and noticed that Stiles was whole again but covered in thick burns.

How had he done that so quick, it had only been about an hour since the explosion.

"Please let this work!" I state stabbing the syringe directly into his heart and watch as his mouth starts frothing with green liquid and the burns slowly start sliding off his body. 

Thank you for reading - sorry if I grossed anyone out - new chapter will be up soon!!