Chapter 15

Welcome to Chapter 15 - thank you so much for all the comments and votes so far - here is the next chapter, enjoy!!!

Scott POV

After a quick reunion and words of thanks from the people Stiles had saved, he slowly turned around and headed towards where Thomas had written on the board which was still showing just the message telling them about the vial.

"Where and how did you get that message?" Stiles questioned pointing towards the board as he turned back to face us.

"From me, I had a feeling to write certain things in certain colours and then I noticed that their was random blue so rubbed everything else out and found the message you left for us to save you. Why, what's wrong?" Thomas asked while stepping towards his twin brother as I noticed the frantic look that had appeared on Stiles's face.

"Twin Mode" Stiles mumbled out before he started pacing back and forth rubbing his hand through his hair and I could hear his breathing increasing with each pace he took.

"They must have found out, but how did they get me to send the message? Why did they send the message? What game is he playing? What's his next move?" Stiles started ranting out over and over again not waiting for any one to answer.

"Stiles, you need to stop and take a deep breathe. You have been through so much already and you are still healing." I shout towards him trying to break him out of his train of thought but he is so deep in thought he doesn't register I even have spoke to him.

"I got this!" Lydia states before walking towards Stiles stopping right in front of him and grabbing hold of his face.

"Stiles, shh shh listen to me. You need to stop and breathe for a second." Lydia advises before planting a kiss directly on Stiles's lips and I noticed how quickly his body relaxed into the kiss.

"I see that still works then, thank you I needed that." Stiles thanked as they broke away from each with Lydia looping her hands in hers.

In some way it was weird seeing them act this way after knowing for how long Stiles had planned to get Lydia to fall in love with him. I am glad the five year plan did not have to stretch to the full fifteen years otherwise I would have had to get his some help.

"Do you want to inform us what got you into that state then? I have only ever seen you act like that twice before, once when you found out about the hunter group attacking the pack and then second when you found out about Thomas." Dad stated taking a step forward so he was now standing next to me.

"I think there is still part of Void within me and used my connection with Thomas to send the message on the board here. For some reason his plan only works if both of us are alive but I don't know why." Stiles explains and looks down with guilt radiating off him.

"Stiles, you have nothing to feel guilty about. If it wasn't due to you over two hundred people would never have reunited with their families not including us reuniting with Thomas after all these years. Come on not many people have the President of the United States visit them in their hometown to present them with a medal." Derek states and I realise he must have sensed the guilt coming off Stiles also.

"Seriously I slept through the chance to meet the President, why didn't anyone wake me?" Stiles stated and I held back smacking myself in the head that he ignored the medal part and focused on the President part.

"We can talk about that later, right now we need to get out of here before we end up back in the Maze again or worst. So Stiles, what's the plan?" Thomas asked getting us back on the main topic.

"First thing we need to do is check what dear old Void is up to and what security measures are in place as he is not exactly going to let us go out of the front door." Stiles advises and I instantly think of Chris, Theo and Parrish.

"I may have a plan for that." I state surprising everyone who knew me as they know in our Pack that Stiles always made up the plans.

"Hang on Scotty, the last time you came up with a plan Liam here ended up duck taped in your bathroom. Your plans always suck or fail." Stiles advises bluntly and I noticed Liam nodding along with what Stiles said.

"Okay I will admit that was not my finest moment but I actually have something, just before Void visited Chris, Theo and Parrish arrived after receiving a message asking them to come here from my phone which is missing. They arrived via the vent panel in the corner so can't we use that for what we need to do." I explained while pointing to the vent before looking back towards Stiles who was now looking at Thomas.

"moT, llahs ew kcehc siht tuo rehtegot? tI sdnuos ekil a part, sa sti eht yaw ew tem rof eht tsirf emit. eH si gnikam su taeper eht emas sevom niaga." Stiles says looking directly at Thomas who seemed to understand what he had said, I am glad at least he knew what Stiles had just said.

(A/N – it reads Tom, shall we check this out together? It sounds like a trap, as its the way we met for the first time. He is making us repeat the same moves again.)

"sA gnol sa ew tn'od tilps pu niaga, neht I ma ni." Thomas nods towards Stiles answering what ever question he just asked him.

(A/N – As long as we don't split up again, then I am in.)

"Oh well done Scott, you have got them stuck in twin mode again meaning that they are now planning between the two of them every step of the plan and any back up plans in case something goes wrong." Newt states as we all watch Stiles and Thomas talking gibberish to each other.

I watched as they both moved over to the pens and grabbed a pen each before working on the details of the plan, it was amazing to watch but I was also feeling slightly jealous as I was the one Stiles used to speak the plans through with.

"How long do they normally stay like this for?" Mum enquired and I notice that she was looking at the pair with a look of curiosity about her.

"Depends on the plan details, the first time this happened it was ten minutes before the entire train heist was arranged but the time we were saving Minho it took what nearly an hour." Frypan advised sitting down probably expecting the longer of the two time periods.

"!ON, I MA TON GNITTEL UOY OD TAHT, EREHT SAH OT EB REHONA WAY OT DNIF TUO TAHW SIH NALP SI." Thomas started suddenly shouting at Stiles making everyone jump.

(A/N – IT READS NO!, I AM NOT LETTING YOU DO THAT, THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY TO FIND OUT WHAT HIS PLAN IS.)

"uoY dna I htob wonk taht siht si eht ylno yaw. samohT, tsurt em esalp," Stiles replied back calmly, his tone trying to calm Thomas down over what ever they were arguing over.

(A/N – You and I both know that this is the only way. Thomas, trust me please.)

"I tn'od wnok fi I od ylluf." Thomas advises and I can hear his heart breaking as he speaks.

(A/N – I don't know if I do fully.)

"I think we need to take a break before we carry on with anymore." Stiles stated slamming his pen down and walking towards the table in the far corner of the room away from everyone else before sitting down as soft echoes of tears are heard.

"evigroF em rehtorb" Thomas states when placing his own pen down before walking towards Teresa and placing his head on the table in front of him.

(A/N – Forgive me brother)

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!