Chapter 16

Welcome to Chapter 16 - yep you are been treated to a double update today - enjoy this new chapter!!

Lydia POV

I stood watching Stiles crying alone in the corner, all I want to do is to go comfort him but I know that sometimes he just needs the space to deal with things before he is comforted by anyone. I watched as he slowly rises from the seat his body slowly trembling as his hands go to his face to wipe the tears away.

He heads over to us and his face makes my heart want to break into a thousand pieces, he looked as though the weight of the world was currently sitting on his shoulders.

"Stiles, bud are you okay? What happened then between you and Thomas?" Sheriff asks as soon as he reaches us but he doesn't answer or acknowledge that his Dad had even spoken to him.

"Melissa, what's the code to get into the main kitchen please?" Stiles asks confusing me as to why he needs to go in there.

"Code should be 4752 but I don't think you will need, it will currently be inactive as they shut the power down for the entire hospital. Why do you need to know it for?" Melissa answers but Stiles walks away as soon as he received the code.

"Something's wrong with Stiles, his heart his racing like its about to explode at any moment." Scott states and I notice the other Werewolves and Supernatural creatures in the room are watching Stiles also as they can probably hear his racing heart.

I watch with everyone else as Stiles walks into the kitchen and slams the door closed behind him before the sound of metal is heard scrapping on the floor inside the kitchen.

"Ahhh!!" Stiles screams the loudest I have ever heard his scream, it almost reminded me of a Banshee scream.

I race over to the door with everyone and try to enter but I am unable to do as something seems to be blocking the door from the inside, I keep trying the door with Scott, Sheriff and Derek as the sound of things been smashed echoes around the silent room.

"Stiles!! What's happening in there? Open the door please, we can help you." Scott states hammering on the door trying to gain entry as I rush around to the service hatch and look inside to see what was happening.

What I saw broke my heart, Stiles was throwing anything and everything he can his hands on to while tears streamed down his red face, he looked the most broken I have seen him in ages.

"Stiles sweetie, please stop. It's okay, just stop and take deep breaths and try to think of something else, anything else." I say in my most calming voice hoping I can talk him out of this the same as I do with his panic attacks while keeping his focus on me so Scott, Derek and Sheriff try to get through the door.

"THIS IS NOT OKAY LYDIA, HOW CAN ANY OF THIS BE OKAY? I AM MEANT TO PROTECT MY FAMILY, THAT IS MY JOB. MY RESPONSIBILITY. BUT ALL I EVER DO IS JUST PUT YOU ALL IN MORE DANGER!!" Stiles screams at me before continuing to destroy the kitchen.

"You are back here with me and your family, we have all survived way worse then this before and can survive this if we all stick together. Everything that is happening right now in this moment is not your fault in anyway shape or form, you have done everything possible to keep our family safe, just look at what you have accomplished in unthinkable circumstances." I state to him.

"You have reunited your twin brother with all of us and many other families have either their loved ones back in their arms or finally have some closure so they can move on." I advise as I notice everyone else had gathered around me at the hatch and are nodding their heads in agreement with what I am telling him.

"That's just it though it is my fault, it's all my fault." Stiles advised his voice breaking as he speaks before he collapses to the ground on to his hands and knees with his head facing towards the floor his body shaking as he cries into the floor.

"Well will you look at that, he finally broke after all of these years." Void's voice echoed from the doorway and I turned around to face him.

"Please share with me how you managed to finally crush his spirit so much in such a short amount of time, so I know for next time I need to feed." Void laughed out with a wicked smile on his face as he approaches the kitchen door.

Void disappears from just outside the kitchen door and reappears moments later with Stiles at his knees who seems to be unmoving from his position on the floor and was glowing a slight golden colour with everything around him starting to vibrate but somehow Void seemed to have missed it.

I move myself so I am standing face to face with Void, who has moved himself to be standing just in front of Stiles blocking him from us all. I noticed that everyone seemed to have now gathered either just behind me or to either side of me ready to support or back me up.

"Oh this is going to be so much more fun now, thanks to what you just did. Isn't that right Thomas?" Void sneered towards him and I noticed Thomas visibly pale.

"What did you do, Thomas?" Sheriff asked disappointment sounding his voice as he looked at his son.

"It was just a small misunderstanding and communication breakdown." Thomas mumbled out looking quite ashamed of himself as he spoke.

"Oh really Thomas, you seem to have forgotten that I still share access to his memories so fully understood your fight with him. His own brother not trusting or believing in him when he needed you most." Void sneered and I looked towards Thomas who was still looking ashamed of himself.

"Thomas, please tell me what he says is not true? After everything you have both been through, how could you not trust or believe in Stiles?" Teresa asked looking at Thomas looking deeply ashamed of him.

I kept watching Stiles for any sign of movement or acknowledgement over what was been said or going on but nothing he just continued to glow until the light got to bright to look at him any longer.

Once the light finally died down, I looked over to where Stiles was stood in a black jacket, black t-shirt, black jeans and combat boots but the most shocking thing were his eyes, as they glowed a deep golden colour.

"Stiles! Are you okay?" Scott asks with his mouth left wide open at the sudden change in Stiles's appearance and glowing eyes.

I have to admit, Stiles looks hotter dressed like this, it was such a typical bad boy outfit but dang he looked so good.

"Uh Scott, I don't think that is Stiles anymore." Chris states and I notice his hand edging towards his belt as he slowly draws his gun.

"Now you are not going to threaten to shoot me again are you, we both know how that ended last time, don't we?" Stiles spoke his voice sounding identical to Void's who was watching Stiles with such a look of excitement in his face.

"Come with me Stiles, we have lots of work to do." Void states as he and Stiles walk out of the room before the door clicked signalling they had been locked inside again.

I could not hold back any longer, I stormed over to Thomas and smacked him hard around the face with all the power I could muster.

"How dare you do this to him? You better hope we can get Stiles back again otherwise I am going to kill you myself and no one will be there to save you this time." I scream at him feeling my own need to break something as I turn and storm away from him.

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!