Chapter 20

Welcome to Chapter 20 - thank you for all the reads and votes and the patience while  I get this story reloaded. Please read the authors note at the end as I need a hand making a decision - here is the next chapter, enjoy!!

Lydia POV

I watched as Scott stabbed Stiles straight in the heart with the syringe, my heart skipped a beat as his mouth started frothing with green liquid and the burns slowly start sliding off his body as he started convulsing.

"Now that was not a very nice thing to do, was it?" A familiar voice spoke from behind and we all turned towards the door to see Void stood there with a sly grin on his face, I feel everyone move into a line guarding Stiles's healing body.

"Is this just some sort of joke or game to you? You literally put a bomb inside him for what some laughs?" I snapped at him attempting to move towards him but am held back by Scott and Sheriff from moving towards him.

"Here I was trying to hide so hard to hide the fact that this was a just a game or joke. Lydia, you really are the smartest in the room!" Void stated sarcastically which wound me up more as he was acting like Stiles.

"What do you want? Can't you just go climb back into a tree trunk and come back in a thousand years when you are someone else problem?" Thomas stated at him and I had to hold back my laughter.

"I could but then I would miss all the fun. The trials are about to begin again and...." Void started to speak before he was wacked over the head from behind with a metal tray and crumpled onto the ground.

"I already have a big enough headache and your voice is making it ten times worse." Stiles stated holding dented tray in his hands looking half asleep but very much alive as he stares as Void's unmoving body.

 How did he get behind Void without any of us noticing?

He looked up towards us before throwing the metal tray to the side and steps over Void's body, tripping as he does face planting straight on the floor in front of us.

"Oh my Stiles, are you okay?!" I ask him quickly bending over to help him up with the help of Scott and Sheriff.

"Well for someone who just literally blew up and came back together like a messed up puzzle, I am surprisingly not doing to bad." Stiles stated giving his signature look before I wrapped him into a tight hug so happy he was okay.

"Now will you look at that, mind if I interrupt?" Void stated from behind Stiles as he rips Stiles from my arms and throws him into the wall on the far side of the room.

"Actually I do mind!" Stiles stated as he gets up and run towards Void at full speed and shoulder barges them both the table.

I watched as they both gradually stand up and shove the tables and chairs out of their way leaving a clearing between them both. I stepped back to the wall with the others to stay out of the way, noting that claws were been brought out along with guns and weapons ready to protect or help Stiles at any point.

I watched as Stiles and Void seem to circle each other, staring directly at each other and stepping in perfect sync with each other. I noticed movement to my side and noticed that Thomas was fidgeting as if stopping himself from heading over.

"Well I must say Stiles, you are certainly not the same person as you were the last time we came face to face. Now of course I am not speaking of the time where you spending your time as a corpse or barbequed meat, no I am talking of the time you gave me strength and power and when you thought you had defeated me." Void started speaking his eyes fixed solely on Stiles which made me nervous.

"I can say the same for you Void, last time we were properly face to face like this you were melting under the lockers as a pile of dust. After you attempted and failed to kill me and everyone I love." Stiles spat back at him and it surprised me hearing the venom in his voice.

"Very true but you see times have changed yet here we are, you are no longer the boy who ran with wolves and I am no longer just a Void copy of you who is a Nogitsune. Am I?" Void stated back which confused us all.

"No you are not, he is still tucked away in The Triskelion box unable to escape. You are just the carbon copy of my nightmares, made with the sole purpose of torturing me. You are nothing more then a pawn in their game. If they really wanted to kill me or Thomas they should stop been cowards and come face us now." Stiles states firmly as he whips out his gun and shoots Void twice in the head.

Thomas slowly walked over to where Stiles was pacing back and forth opposite Void's body, his head moving towards each door as I noticed he had his finger still rested on the trigger of his gun. I watched as Thomas reached Stiles he placed a comforting hand on his shoulder stopping him in his tracks.

"Stiles, it's over.  Janson and Ava are both dead and so now is Void. It's finally over!!" Thomas states looking at his twin and I can see the look of panic in Stiles eyes as he looks towards Thomas.

"Thomas, this is far from over. They aren't dead but they will be once I finish with them." Stiles spits out with anger slicing through his words as he spoke.

"Stiles, focus on me. You have been through a lot but trust me they are dead and are never coming back!" Thomas states as I see movement in the doorway.

"Oh Thomas, if only that was true!" A new voice echoed from the figure in the door way which caused both Thomas and Stiles to aim their guns in the direction of the voice along with the others that had been saved by Stiles to go into defensive mode.

I watched as only a man that can be described as a rat comes walking into the room followed by a lady in a business suit with her hair in a tight bun and a stern look placed on her face as I see her eyes scan the room before landing on Thomas and Stiles.

"Well done Stiles, I am highly impressed that you managed to work everything out. You have always been the smartest one of the two of you!" The lady stated as Stiles trains his gun on her alone while Thomas has it trained on the Ratman.

"How? How are you both still alive? He shot you and I smashed the window for the Cranks to tare you to pieces." Thomas stated towards the pair, his voice trembling slightly.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but who is the fancy angry looking lady and the Ratman?" Scott states looking confused and I chuckle under my breathe over the fact he had thought of the same thing as me.

"That is Ava Paige and Mr Janson, they are the creators and runners of W.I.C.K.E.D. They are the ones that held Thomas and all of his friends hostage and experimented on them." Rafael answered before anyone else could and now understand everyone's reaction at seeing them.

"To answer your question Thomas, the same way you are going to survive this." Janson states pulling his gun and shooting Thomas in the head before anyone can react.

"Thomas!!!" I scream as his body hits the ground with his eyes staring at the ceiling unmoving.

"No!! Why have you done this? You know I can't control it yet or know how to control it?" Stiles screams at them as he drops to his knees and grabs Thomas in his arms as I hear the Sheriff breaking down crying next to me.

"It is time for you to work it out then. Have Fun!!" Ava stated before a white explosion blinded my vision, once the light cleared and my vision refocused I noticed I was lying on a hard ground staring at the sky.

As I gradually raised myself from the ground I noticed everyone was here apart from Stiles and Thomas, my breathing picked up as I tried to take in my surroundings while also trying to locate. The first thing I noticed were tall walls lining the entire area along with what looked like a hut in one corner and a watch tower in another.

"Welcome to the Glade."

Thank you for reading - the decision I need help with is at this stage to end the story here and upload the rest as a second part of this story or to continue with the story as it was originally uploaded - the choice is in your hands!!