Chapter 37

Welcome to Chapter 37 - thank you everyone for all your love and support with this story - if it wasn't for the global pandemic I would hug you all so much right now so please accept a massive virtual one from me right now - here is the new chapter, pre warning it is pretty long and contains gifs - enjoy!!!

Thomas POV

As Stiles answers me relief spread through my entire body but it was quickly replaced with worry over what he had actually said to me. Did he know something that we didn't?

"Stiles, what do you mean?" I ask receiving even more confused looks from those present in the room but right now that isn't important.

"Rof won, emit si gninnur tuo. Teg meth tuo!" Stiles repeats again tears filling his eyes before he lowers his head down and stops moving.

"Yats htiw em!" I state before walking away from the cells and heading back to the main ball pen area needing some space to think.

As I lean up against the empty desk the others arrive with Teresa coming to sit next to me on the desk leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Thomas, what is it? What did he say to you?" Teresa asks me her voice shaking slightly as she speaks obviously concerned over what was happening.

"I asked him if he was still with me and he replied he was for now but then he gave me a sort of warning. He told me time is running out and I need to get them out but it doesn't make any sense." I explain to the group and watch as each of them react and process the information given.

"Okay so I guess we can confirm the Stiles in the cell is the real one and the one in the hospital is the Spark version but it still makes no sense as to why he would try to kill him." Parrish states voicing the question that is running through my own head.

"W.I.C.K.E.D must have done something to him, convincing him that the Spark is an evil version of himself. That seems to be the only logical explanation to it all." Chris adds before the door to the station opens and in walks Derek, Scott and Melissa.

"Stiles is out of surgery and should make a full recovery, Lydia is waiting with him until he wakes up. How's it going here?" Scott asks as soon as he reaches us and I don't know really how to answer him.

"That's good news, Thomas managed to make some progress with Stiles but only managed to get a warning of some sort out of him using their special language but apart from that he just seems to repeat anything anyone says to him. He is certainly not acting like himself." Sheriff advises the duo, explaining the situation a lot better then I would have been able to.

"Melissa, let me take you to him." Parrish offers before stepping aside to guide Melissa through to where Stiles is been held.

"What warning did Stiles give you, Thomas?" Scott asks sounding concerned over what it could be along with hearing about Stiles's current state.