Chapter 23

Welcome to Chapter 23 - I still have no idea what I am meant to write on these bits so with out further ado here is the next chapter - enjoy!!

Stiles POV

I don't know how long I have been in here but I am going to guess at least a few hours, it has got really dark and then the sun seemed to rise again through the opening at the top. I have to get out of here, if I stay in here any longer then I am going to lose my mind, more so then I probably have over the past few years. The silence is not even the worst part that is the best as the night was just filled with growls and scrapping sounds that made me grateful I was stuck in a glass box surrounded by stone walls.

I sit down on the ground after about twenty attempts of trying to find some sort of escape route, I think I tried everything from trying to climb the walls to punching my way out. I have to admit probably not the smartest move I have made as I am now sat here on the ground with a bleeding and throbbing hand with no way of escaping.

"Oh that's just fantastic, I hope you are enjoying this because as once I get out of this I am going to hunt you down and kick your ass." I shout out at the air trying to relieve some stress I am feeling currently and gradually getting to my feet.

"You know what this is not fair! I didn't ask for these powers or the ability to come back from the dead, I would happily have stayed as the weak pathetic human who just runs with wolves on the odd occasion and had a pretty awesome job that has allowed me to find a brother that I didn't know even existed!"

"SO YOU KNOW WHAT WHY DON'T YOU STOP ALL THIS MESSING AROUND AND COME FACE ME! YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME, MY BROTHER OR MY PACK BUT YOU KNOW NOTHING!! COME ON, COME FACE ME OR ARE YOU JUST A GRADE A SHANK!! " I scream as loud as I can hammering on the wall before breaking down crying onto the ground once again curling into a tight ball.

Lydia POV

We have been running around the maze for what feels like ages and we didn't seem to have found anything different, it was more of the same walls over and over again. We stopped for a quick break and catch up in a crossroad area to decide which way we are searching next.

"Okay so we are about seven walls from the Glade so if Stiles and Thomas should be only three walls or so away accorinding to the note, now the trouble is this intersection breaks up into three different path ways so we need to decide which way to search first. I think we should..." Minho started to advise his idea but he was cut off by Scott waving his hand in his face.

"Minho, hang on a second. I think I can hear Stiles." He states and I listen closely and realise I can hear his voice echoing through the walls.

"Oh that's just fantastic, I hope you are enjoying this because as once I get out of this I am going to hunt you down and kick your ass." I hear him scream out and I can't help but laugh that he is threating them while still been trapped inside here.

"He's this way!" Scott shouts before running down the left tunnel and I quickly follow with Minho as the screams of Stiles can be heard more clearly as we move through the Maze,  I am pretty sure everyone else can hear him with how loud he screaming.

"You know what this is not fair! I didn't ask for these powers or the ability to come back from the dead, I would happily have stayed as the weak pathetic human who just runs with wolves on the odd occasion and had a pretty awesome job that has allowed me to find a brother that I didn't know even existed!" Stiles continues his voice getting louder but I don't know whether that is through him screaming so loud or us finally getting closer to him.

We arrive at another opening and I hear footsteps, I  notice everyone arriving including those that we left in the Glade, they all looked tired and beaten but the same thing seemed to be radiating off them all was the sense of hope at hearing Stiles's voice.

"How did you know?" Scott asked and I couldn't help but smack my face as that was such a Stiles thing to say.

"Well Scott, this may be quite a large Maze but if everyone is quite and then suddenly someone starts randomly shouting you are going to end up hearing them. We just got back to the Glade when his voice radiated out like a beacon. Also the perks of Supernatural creatures with Supernatural hearing kinda helps also." Chris advises as I notice some are trying not to laugh out loud like myself.

"SO YOU KNOW WHAT WHY DON'T YOU STOP ALL THIS MESSING AROUND AND COME FACE ME! YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME, MY BROTHER OR MY PACK BUT YOU KNOW NOTHING!! COME ON, COME FACE ME OR ARE YOU JUST A GRADE A SHANK!!" Stiles screams out and the sound of faint banging can be heard from behind the wall to our left, soon it was quickly followed by the sound of crying.

I run over to the wall trying to find a window or door to get into him but the wall is solid as anything with no gaps or joins for us to force open.

"STILES! We are here, can you hear us??" I shout to him and wait for a reply but the only sound heard back is the continuing sobs heard from him which were breaking my heart that he was hurting and I can't help him.

"He can't hear us, how can we let him know we are here if he can't hear us?" I ask feeling my own tears running down my face as the sound of sobbing stoppped.

"Maybe we do what we did when we were in that white room in his head, think Lydia. How do wolves signal there location to the rest of the pack?" Scott asks and I remember the answer straight away.

"They howl!" I state and move away from the doors and cover my ears along with everyone else as Scott lets out a loud howl before stopping and we wait to see if Stiles responses at all.

I watch as Stiles steps out from the wall into the opening in front of us, hang on I am confused if he could do that the entire time why was he screaming at the wall instead of just leaving and joining us.

"Wow, Stiles was right when he said that when you howl it is loud and awesome!" Stiles stated and it confused as to why he spoke about himself in the third person for.

"Uh Stiles, are you okay? Why are you talking about yourself like a different person?" Sheriff asks and I notice he is holding himself back from running to hug his son.

"That's not Stiles or at least the Stiles we know!" Derek states and I am confused as to how this can not be Stiles.

"Correct Sourwolf, I'm his Spark. Stiles is trapped in here currently passed out from banging his head off the wall repeatedly. I am just a projection of him shall we say that he sent to help you all out." Spark Stiles advises with the signature mischievous look Stiles carries on him when his plan is working.

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up shortly!!!