Chapter 17

Welcome to Chapter 17, I hope you are enjoying this story so far, please feel free to leave any feedback - pre warning long chapter incoming, I tweaked it from the original version - enjoy!!

Thomas POV

My cheek is still radiating with pain from where Lydia had smacked me, I noticed that no-one had stopped to check to see if I was okay or to actually give me the chance to explain what has happened. They had all instead gone to check on either Lydia or Teresa who had both stormed off to different tables.

"Damn it Stiles, you could have pre warned me that she smacks really hard. That hurt almost as much as stabbing myself with that Griever needle." I state loudly making everyone turn towards me throwing confused looks my way, as I rub my face to try and ease some of the pain.

"Lydia, how hard did you actually hit him? Melissa, I think he maybe hallucinating or has a bad concussion." Parrish asks walking over towards where I stood.

"Thomas, do you remember what just happened and where we are? Stiles isn't here anymore, he left with Void." Parrish advises as he reaches me with Melissa arriving straight after him.

"Thomas, are you feeling alright? I think you may need to sit down. How many fingers am I holding up currently? Are you feeling sick or dizzy?" Melissa asks as she raises four fingers in front of my face.

I notice that Dad, Teresa and everyone else walking over quickly with a concerned look evident on all of their faces.

"Melissa, you are holding up four fingers, I don't need to sit down, I don't feel sick or dizzy and I am certainly not hallucinating. Stiles will you please just get your butt out here right now, before I come in there and drag you out by the scruff of your neck." I state turning and slowly walking towards the kitchen door as a scrapping sound is heard from inside.

"Ahh come on Thomas, you couldn't have played along for just a slightly bit longer. I was quite enjoying watching everyone think you were going crazy." Stiles states as he casually walks out of the kitchen with a cheeky smile plastered on his face as he reaches me.

"Stiles??!"How? But you... How are you here right now? But you left with Void?" Dad asks pointing towards Stiles and then to the door Void had left via as he starts breathing heavy.

"Noah, take a deep breathe. In and out and then the boys can explain what is actually happening right now and how Stiles is some how still here." Melissa states turning to look at Dad and calms him down.

Before we can start explaining, I notice Lydia storming over towards us. I quickly push Stiles ahead of me as I have a feeling me and Stiles were about to have matching sore cheeks.

I was sort of right but instead of slapping him she punched him square in the nose, catching him off guard as she sent flying to the ground as blood starts pouring out of his nose instantly.

"What was that for? How come he gets a slap and I am sitting here with a broken nose?" Stiles asks as I pass him some tissues as Melissa bends down to check on him.

"Seriously you are asking what that was for? Just be thankful that I only broke your nose." Lydia snaps at him and she is making me want to beg for forgiveness and promise to never get on her wrong side again.

"Well why did you do it?" Stiles asks as Melissa prods his nose making him wince in pain.

"For several reasons actually, let me see you died and then came back to life, you have gained supernatural abilities and didn't tell anyone, you kept leaving and coming back more hurt and everything else that has happened recently. You drive me so crazy sometimes." Lydia states as she pushes Melissa out of the way and dives into Stiles arms on the floor planting a kiss on him before wrapping him in a tight hug.