Chapter 8

Welcome to Chapter 8 - here is the next chapter in this crossover - enjoy!!!

Third Person POV

After President Obama finished saluting he had to leave as he had other matter to attend too but made Rafael promise him and the Director that he would keep them up-to-date on Stiles's condition. Melissa had informed them that accommodation had been arranged for the group near by so they could stay informed also of any changes to their friends.

Liam, Parrish, Hayden, Peter and Mason all decided to go home but asked to be kept informed of any changes or updates. Melissa had arranged with the hospital for Sheriff, Rafael, Scott, Derek, Malia, Lydia, Theo and Chris to remain in the room they had occupied just in case Stiles, Thomas or any of the others awoke during the night.

By time morning had arrived they had all had barely any sleep with Chris already left the hospital to grab everyone else, as they were constantly in and out due to either one of the group started screaming or when Stiles stopped breathing but managed to be recovered. Gradually each person that Stiles had rescued woke up confused at first as to where they were and as to how they were still alive.

Theo was keeping watch over Chuck when he woke up, he some how managed to calm the young boy down but Theo was shocked by the lack of memory he had apart from his time in the Maze and dying in Thomas's arms. Alby was next to wake up and was quickly calmed down from his panic by Chris who like Theo was surprised by the limited memory he seemed to have, soon after the two boys were reunited again which turned very emotional very quickly.

Newt was next to wake up and he seemed to experience every emotion possible within the space of two minutes before Derek managed to calm him down, like the others he seemed to have very limited memory and seemed surprised to learn that the world was not scorched with a disease raging around everywhere. Once he was informed would he like Alby and Chuck to come in he just stared at Derek confused.

"What do you mean? Alby died in the Maze the night of the Griever attack and Chuck was shot dead by Gally after we escaped the Maze. They can't possibly be alive." Newt explains looking confused but hope glistered in his eyes.

"We don't know how its happened ourselves but after Stiles carried you and Thomas here he left and returned with three others before having to be carried in himself for treatment. The same as yourself we were advised of the injuries he was aware of and with yourself we were provided an antidote due to a virus you had." Derek explained what he could to Newt hoping to relive some of the confusion.

"Hang on you said three others, who else was brought here apart from Alby and Chuck?" Newt enquired the look of hope appearing more in his face.

"It was a young lady called Teresa, Stiles explained that she saved Thomas from the building collapsing before she fell with the building herself. Stiles managed to save her before she hit the ground so she is here also." Derek explained but quickly stopped when he noticed the expression on his face.

"Wait a moment, are you telling me that Thomas's traitor of a girlfriend is here also instead of been inside a prison cell. Hang on, did you say saved Thomas's life?" Newt ranted out before getting confused which caused Derek to get confused even more.

"I'm sorry Newt I didn't know about that, this is something you will need to speak with Stiles about once he wakes up but let me go get Alby and Chuck. I am sure you all have plenty to speak about and then later today you can see everyone else." Derek explains before leaving the room and returning a few minutes later followed by Alby and Chuck.

Teresa woke up about an hour after Newt had, Malia and Lydia decided to both stay with Teresa as they thought it would be nicer for her to have women around her to explain everything. Compared to the others she seemed to have all of her memories and was more concerned by how Thomas and Stiles were more than herself, the only thing that seemed to confuse her was how she was alive.

"How am I alive? The last thing I remember was getting Thomas onto the waiting jet and then the building collapsed and now I am here. Where are Thomas and Stiles? Please tell me straight, are they alive? Are they here?" Teresa started panic asking Malia and Lydia.

"From the information we have so far Stiles managed to catch you before you hit the floor and brought you here with Thomas, Newt, Alby and Chuck. They are both alive and located in the room opposite to yourself." Lydia explained trying to calm Teresa down while Malia stood watching.

"He did it, he managed to save them all. Can I see Thomas please?" She stated as tears of relief fell down her face as Malia passed her a dressing gown and helped her to walk across the hall where Thomas and Stiles were been watched over by Scott, Rafael and Sheriff.

"Sorry to interrupt but Teresa wanted to see Thomas." Lydia stated as they arrived in the room and both men turned to face the ladies.

"Of course, Teresa please come on over. Thomas woke earlier screaming we think due to a nightmare so I think having someone he knows more here when he wakes up again will be best." Sheriff advised standing from his seat and guiding Teresa into it before he went to stand by Rafael on the other side of Thomas's bed as Lydia went to sit at Stiles's bedside next to Malia and Scott.

Not long after the ladies arrived Thomas started to wake again, as he opened his eyes Sheriff moved to the opposite side to Teresa so his son could see him. Thomas blinked a few times before his eyes seemed to spot Teresa and his mouth fell open.

"Teresa. Am I dead?" Thomas asks with tears forming in his eyes and his voice hoarse from dryness.

"No Tom, you are alive. We are both still alive, Stiles saved us all and brought us home like he promised." Teresa advised him tears running down her face also as Thomas gently sat up and looked around to see who else was in the room.

Thomas was able to spot Stiles in the bed opposite underneath the bandages that covered him and Thomas could work out from the very detailed description Stiles had gave him that the lady next to him was Lydia with Scott and Malia on his other side. Thomas then noticed the two men stood on the other side of him.

Thomas gently looked at the two men and felt a strong connection to one of them, he could see the resemblance to Stiles and himself and the more Thomas looked the more he realised who this was.

"Dad?" Thomas asked as he looked straight at the Sheriff as tears he had been trying to hold in finally came pouring out as the weight of everything came onto him

"Yeah son, it's me. I have missed you so much, not a moment has gone by that I didn't think about you. I have searched the ends of the earth trying to find you and here you are." Sheriff advised his own tears streaming down his face as he leant forward to wrap Thomas in a tight hug.

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up shortly!!!