Chapter 35

Welcome to Chapter 35 - yep you are been treated to a double update, I got in too a writing mood and ended up writing two chapters straight out - so enjoy this new update, pre warning gifs included!!!

Melissa POV

I drop my phone as I see Stiles arrive heading straight to attack anyone trying to get into the hospital, I try to start the evacuation as sirens blare with the sprinklers shooting off everywhere. Luckily as we are just reopening there are not many people present so I head back towards the main entrance to see if Stiles needed any help and I can't believe what I am seeing.

I watch in awe at Stiles in hand to hand combat with someone in a mask just outside the burning east wing of the Hospital, I watch as the person fighting Stiles seems to get the upper hand knocking Stiles flying to the ground.

"Stop please, this isn't you

"Stop please, this isn't you." Stiles pleads with the person as he moves to stand over him, a knife held tightly in the man's hand as he hovers over Stiles who is trying to get off the ground.

"It is now! You need to be destroyed as you are vermin!" The man snarls at Stiles and I recognise his voice as Sheriff, Parrish, Scott, Rafael and everyone else appear next to me.

Sheriff, Rafael and Parrish all have there guns aimed at the person currently threatening Stiles, I grab hold of Scott's hand stopping him from running into the battle.

"Put down the weapon and step away from Agent Stilinski! This is your only warning otherwise we will not hesitate to shoot you!" Rafael shouts towards the person standing over Stiles, who looks over at us looking more concerned that they may shoot the person threatening him.

"Please don't shoot him, he is not in his right mind right now." Stiles begs them while still trying to stop the knife being pushed closer and closer towards his neck as I watch in horror not knowing what to do.

"Stiles, he is going to kill you if we don't stop him. I can't lose you again!" Sheriff shouts towards his Son, as he aims his gun at his son's attacker.

"Trust me please, if you kill him then you kill me too!" Stiles shouts back as he manages to punch his attacker in the face and knocks the knife out of his hand but this doesn't seem to deter the man from still trying to kill him.

"Stiles, I trust you but I am sorry I need to do this to save your life." Rafael shouts back at him before firing his gun and I watch in slow motion as Stiles switches places with his attacker allowing the bullet to strike his shoulder.

"Stiles!!!" Lydia screams as I grab hold of her tighter stopping her from racing forward as Stiles collapses to the ground as his attacker rises back to his feet.

The only sound that can be heard is the faint explosions coming from the burning wing as we all stand watching the stand off between Stiles's attacker, Sheriff, Parrish and Rafael. The sound of heavy footsteps can be heard getting closer as Chris Argent appears carrying a Taser and Dark gun in his hands before he points it at the man.

"Stand down now or I will not hesitate to use it." Chris states his voice calm as anything as I notice his eyes glancing over the still body of Stiles.

"You and I both know that you won't really shoot me! Would you Chris?" The man asks removing his mask to reveal Stiles's face, oh god please not again.

"To save you from yourself, I would!" Chris states before firing the Taser at Stiles as I watch in horror as he catches the wire allowing the electricity to run through his body.

"Stiles! Is this really you or are you a Spark version again?" Parrish asks while walking nearer to the Stiles lying on the floor bleeding.

"I am the real Stiles, this man is an imposter and vermin and needs to be destroyed to save you all. Parrish, I wouldn't do that if I was you!" Stiles voices sounding slightly robotic as Parrish pulls his hand away from Stiles on the ground.

"I was just checking that he was still alive, that is all!" Parrish states rising to his feet and aiming his gun again at Stiles as though still unsure of what is happening.

"Stiles, what happened to you? How did you escape W.I.C.K.E.D?" Thomas asks stepping forward from behind me and walking until he is in line with Sheriff and Rafael so Stiles can see him clearly.

"Ah Subject A5 I am glad I located you! I have a message for you, W.I.C.K.E.D is good!" Stiles snarls before aiming his gun and shooting Thomas in the chest sending him flying backwards before Chris shoots a dart from his gun straight into Stiles neck knocking him out.

"Thomas!!" Teresa screams running over to Thomas with Minho while Scott, Lydia, Deaton and Derek race over to the two Stiles with Chris and Sheriff as I join Rafael and head to Thomas.

"Let me see! Wait, there isn't any blood!" I state as I reach Thomas and check him over trying to find where he was hit as he starts coughing and undoing his shirt.

"I'm okay! That is going to sting like anything but I'm okay. Melissa, go to Stiles they need you more." Thomas advises through deep breathes before slowly rising to a sitting position while undoing the bullet proof vest he had been wearing.

Rafael agrees to sit with them as I head over to where both Stiles's are lying unmoving, I notice that the Sheriff had handcuffed his son that had shot Thomas while Parrish was currently keeping pressure on the bullet wound on the other Stiles.

"Derek, grab me that gurney as we need to get Stiles to surgery to sort out the bullet in his shoulder. Parrish keep pressure on it for me while I check him over." I state leaning over and checking to make sure that he is still alive and breathing.

I release the breath I was holding when I feel his faint pulse under my finger tips, I gently get Parrish to roll him over onto his back and I notice a small knife wound on his neck with a further one on his face.

"How is he?" Sheriff asks from behind me as Derek arrives with the gurney and helps me and Parrish lift Stiles onto it.

"It's too early to say, he's lost a lot of blood. We need to get him to surgery now to repair the damage. Are you okay to sort out the other Stiles and get Thomas to a check up room while I get him to Dr Geyer?" I ask as I rise the sides of the bed and start pushing it towards the entrance way.

"Yeah I got him, this Stiles seems un hurt so for safety we are going to take him to the station and lock him in the cell with a guard until he wakes up." Sheriff answers as I rush away into the hospital towards the surgery room where I knew Dr Geyer would be waiting.

"Dr Geyer, I need your help. GSW to the back of the shoulder and he is losing a lot of blood." I shout as I get closer to the room and the doors come swinging open.

"Is that?" He asks noticing who was on the bed along with Parrish who had been helping me to push the bed.

"Yeah it is, long story I promise to tell you everything later. But right now let's focus on saving his life, again!" I state firmly shutting down any further questions as he leaves to scrub.

Thank you for reading - are you just as confused as me over what the flying fish just happened?? - new chapter will be up soon!!!