6

Chapter 6
I'm sorry

- a month pasted-
I was supposed to go back to alexandria two days ago. I lead the saviors (negan) far away from alexandria. I drove back quietly and was nervous. The walkie died a two days ago. I'm hoping they don't think I'm dead. Maggie saw me and opened the gate quickly. She hugged me tightly. I was holding in my tears. I was only with this group for a week before leaving and I'm already attached. Everyone came running and Glenn moved my stuff in and aberham closed the gate. Everyone hugged me. Carl sat by the church not looking at me. Rick hugged me and Judith reached for me.

B- hi beautiful

I hugged her softly. Kissing her head I looked around

R- we thought they got you..or you got eaten..Daryl hasn't been out of his house

B- fuck..I'll be back

R- wait.. I wouldn't. He's been drinking. Alot.

B- I don't care rick I need to see him

I ran off towards the end of the block. I opened his door. There was glasses everywhere. Food everywhere. Empty alcohol bottles. I walked cautiously around. I heard a bottle smash in the living room. I ran in there and saw Daryl standing in the middle of the room.

B- Daryl

He flipped around

D- no you aren't real! You died two days ago!

B- no two days ago the batteries in the walkie died and it took a little bit longer to get back. I'm not dead. I'm alive. I just got back. Daryl I'm still alive. I'm still right here with you. I can prove it.

I walked to him and hugged him and he broke

B- oh baby I'm sorry. I'm so sorry my love. You don't deserve this. Come on let's go shower.

I walked him into the bathroom stripping him down and he stripped me down. We got into the shower. He held me most of the time until he finally let me wash him. I shaved him clean and washed me and shaved. We got out and I handed him his toothbrush. We both brushed our teeth.

B- when was the last time you ate

D- a couple days ago

B- come on

We both went to his room which looked completely trashed. I handed him his clothes and tied Beth's shoe string around his pant leg. He looked at me. I smiled softly. I kissed his head. I grabbed his t-shirt and shorts and put them on. I put long socks on and then my Converse. I brushed and cut Daryl's hair. I brushed mine. Daryl put some stuff on before I sent Daryl to the bathroom the do his hair. I started cleaning his room. When I finished I went out and cleaned the rest of the house. Daryl came out with tears in his eyes.

B- baby

I wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back tightly. His breath caught in his throat and hot tears fell on my neck.

B- I'm so sorry. You don't have to worry about me leaving again. All the work I did they think they ran me off somewhere far away. I'm here. I'm going to change my looks and I'm not going to leave.

D- I thought you were gone

B- I know Daryl but I'm not I'm here. I should've tried harder to find batteries.

Daryl pulled away and kissed me. He deepened the kiss and we made out for a second. I told Daryl to go outside for a walk with me. We went on a walk and Daryl walked away. Rick came up to me with Carl.

R- you two need to talk I'm getting tired of the tension everytime people bring isabella up. Talk it out. Now!

He walked away

B- why are you ignoring me

C- why am I ignoring you! I helped you get here and now you are cuddled up with Daryl

B- you realize I'm to old for you? I'm sorry but I kind of see you as my best friend. You are a great guy and stuff but I can't date you or anything like that. Eden deserves you. You both deserve each other. So carl I'm not ignoring you. You were ignoring me. Everytime I talked to you you walked away

C- I heard you and daryl get in the shower together

B- so what carl! Why do you care so much. Me and Daryl are both adults. We didn't do anything in the shower

C- I heard you moan!

B- carl! I hadn't had a shower in almost a year and it was warm running water! It wasnt a moan from sexual pleasure it was a from the hot water! God why are you being like this!

C- I'm sorry. Are you and Daryl together

B- no we aren't but I don't think it matters to you Carl.

C- why doesn't it matter

B- cause you aren't my boyfriend carl! I thought maybe you would be happy that I found someone here who likes me not just for getting negan off there back! But whatever carl. I'm over the ignoring and then not ignoring me. Carl if you"liked" me you wouldn't be lecturing me like a father would. I'm over it.

C- I was angry. I'm sorry I shouldn't have acted like that

B- yeah you shouldn't have

I turned away and walked towards Daryl house.  I saw daryl come walking towards me with flowers in his hands. I smiled and he hugged me.

D- here

B- thank you

We walked inside and I put them in a empty vodka bottle. Daryl took his clothes off and I took my shoes off. He pulled me ontop of him. He kissed me softly.

D- bella...please don't leave

B- I won't Daryl dixon I pinky promise

I held out my pinky and he wrapped his pinky around mine. I smiled and kissed him. I took my socks and pants off. We covered up and Daryl fell asleep on me. I played with his hair. Slowly our breaths synced and I felt darkness come over me.