16

Chapter 16
Tommy's out!
I've been seeing tom and the other cell mates for two weeks. It wasn't bad. I enjoyed my life. Negan said he had a suprise for me though. I had cleaned my room before I decided I should get dressed.

I waked to negan's room and knocked in a little pattern that I always do

I waked to negan's room and knocked in a little pattern that I always do. He opened the door and I had a huge smile on my face.

B- good morning negan

I walked in and turned back around to face him.

B- what do you need cleaned?

N- uh my sheets and my windows

B- okay sure. Did you have a good morning?

I asked while stripping his sheets. I saw blood stained and I looked up at negan confused.

B- not to be in your business but why is there blood in your sheets

N- what? Oh. Um. I might've hurt one of the wife's cause she cheated on me.

B- oh shit well are you alright?

N- I'm fine! Just do your job babe

I folded his sheets and went amd grabbed new ones while putting his in the washer. I walked upstairs and put the new one on. I started to clean negan's windows. I let them air dry.

N- I have a suprise for you today when your done

B- I am done you were the only room I needed to clean.

N- will you clean lucielle while I tell you

B- yes of course.

He hands me lucielle. I started to wipe the blood off of her. I was being gentle.

N- so when we talked the other week about tom.

I perked up at negan's words

N- you were right. He will be taken out of the cell today and I need you to shower him, feed him, show him around, and tell him rules. Got it.

B- does that include the no touching me rule?

N- no. He's allowed to. No one else can. Cause if I told everyone the rule was taken away it'll cause you alot of trouble.

I gave him his bat and jumped into his arms.

B- thank you negan