4

Chapter 4
Crazy fucker with a bat
I found a huge mall. It looked empty but it's a shelter. It was has four stories. Fuck me. I have no idea what's in the mall. I parked the jeep in the back parking lot of a Verizon store. You are wondering where Milo is right. Well Rick the Prick has him. I'm trying to find my way back to him. I didn't go that far but I took the wrong turn. I climbed ontop of the roof to an office building. I ran with my duffle and backpack on. I didn't know how steady the roof but I trusted it enough. I'm not dying with out a fight. I jumped on the ac unit and jumped for the forth floor to the mall. My left hand slipped but my right hand caught the ledge. I grunted and pulled my hand enough up for my left hand to get to the ledge. I tried to push myself up but when I did a herd of walkers came walking towards me. Most of them stepped on my hands before falling to there death. One walker caught onto my leg and we're trying to bite my leg. No I pulled myself up to my waist and kicked the walkers hand off my leg and watched it fall. I realized I was about to let go and I forced myself into the roof. The hard rocks hit my back but I just didn't really seem to mind since I had almost died. I looked to my right and there was a huge hole next to me. I looked into it and saw herds of walkers in the building. Shit. I stood up and grabbed my silencer. I'm going to waste bullets. I heard a car door slam shut before a booming voice shouted.

?- so boys I want you to search all over for this girl. Rick the prick says she has alot of shit in her car.

They are talking about me. There stood a crazy fucker with a bat. What the hell Rick sold me out. I grabbed my bags and saw someone under where I jumped up from. I have to jump or there going to find me. I took a deep breath in and went to the other side of the roof. My heart was pounding. Hands where shaking. My head was telling me no but my adrenaline rush said yes. I started to sprint. As if in slow motion I jumped off the roof and dove into the office buildings roof. I did a couple rolls before finally jumping up and running.

?- I saw someone jump from the roofs!

The booming voice shouted

?- dwight are you insain no one would be stupid enough to do that. And I don't think a tiny girl like the one he mentioned has the strength to do that.

I paused. Dwight. I've heard that name

?- please boss you won't be disappointed

?- fine go

I heard people break glass to I assume is the office doors. I heard someone getting closer so I got to the ladder and slid down it. I heard voices calling. I sprinted trying to also be very quiet. I finally got to my Jeep and got inside and quickly drove out of the parking lot. I passed the man with the bat but he was turned around. I found a road that looked familiar. I found a road that didn't look familiar so I turned down it. I saw a red sign that said alexandria. Found you fucker! I got out of my car quickly and grabbed my machine gun. I knocked on the huge metal gate with my gun. The gate opened. I saw Carl.

C- nice to see you again

B- not so good to see you now. I want my fucking dog back and I want to speak to your fucking father!

C- uh..DAD! DARYL!

They both came running out of the church. Rick looked shocked.

R- you are still alive?

B- of course Rick the prick! Oh I'm sorry  I not supposed to know that you sold me out to that crazy fucker with a bat!