10

Negan hasn't said anything to me since we got into the car.

B- negan

N- yes

B- are you mad at me

I said playing with my fingers

N- no Alyssa I'm not mad at you

B- you pinky promise

I held up my pinky and he slowly wrapped his around mine. I smiled.

N- so what do you want to do today

B- there isn't much to do in a apocalypse

N- I know but when we get to my place

B- your place? What are your people like

N- my people? My people listen to every word I say. They kneel when I walk into a room.

B- oh really now. What are you a king

N- their leader that's what I am alyssa.

B- it's bella.

N- what?

B- my nickname it's bella

N- why

B- Daryl came up with it because I'm so "beautiful"

I air quoted trying to cover up my mistake. He slammed on his breaks.

B- I'm sorry did I do something

He grabbed my face roughly.

N- you are beautiful. So no air quotes. We are almost home. I'll introduce you. Show you around show you your room. And. Eat with you. Then we can do whatever you want to do

B- otays. Question

N- yes

B- Rick said you will make me get a job. Is that true.

N- yes but I'm going to let you settle for awhile before assigning you a job. You won't have to kneel for me by the way gorgeous

B- what if I want to

I said my face in his hands still. Feeling the pool between my legs.

N- well if you're so sure you can take this dick then baby girl do you.

B- I'm sure I can take you what are you 9 inches

N- definitely not. You should change when we get there. I will show you your room before introducing you to anyone. So you can change.

B- okay sir

He started to drive again but this time his hand was on my leggings. Fuck. I held Mr.Fly close to me. We pulled up to a huge building. We got inside the gates. Seeing walkers along the fence I got worried till I saw their chained up. Negan got out of the car. I kind of sat there and was about to open the door when my door was opened roughly. Negan held out his hand. I smiled. I unbuckled taking it. I looked around holding my stuffies close. The building was huge. I closed the door and negan threw simon the keys and told him to park it. He grabbed my bag and I put my backpack on. He grabbed my hand and walked us threw two big doors. Everyone was working and negan snuck us pasted the workers. Why. He walked us up the stairs and took us to the very top floor. There was only four doors to this floor. One had a huge lock on it and the other doors were beaten away. Except for one at the end of the hall.