18

Chapter 18
Getting caught

A week later.
Feeling soft kisses on my bare stomach I moaned. I opened my eyes and saw tom looking at me. I smiled. We have been keeping us a secret. Well me and Tom. We can't keep are hands off eachother. We always are talking with one another. Though recently negan has been making tom go on runs a whole lot more and I've been here longer than tom and I never get to go out anymore. That's why today I was going to talk to negan. I walked upstairs to his room and knocked. He opened it.

N- hey alyssa come on in

B- hi negan. What do you need today?

N- my bathroom and folding clothes

B- okay I'll get on that.

I fake smiled.

N- Kyle told me you wanted to talk

B- no it's fine. I already know the answer

N- spit it out alyssa. Please. I doubt you'll be right.

B- I was going to ask why Tom has been going out on runs all the time and why I'm never asked to go anymore? I've been here longer than him and I've had way more experience.

N- so you are saying you want to go on runs. Putting your life in danger.

B- yes because I care alot about the people here and i want to be helpful! The only person who needs there room clean is you and we all know you trash it before I come here. Let me be helpful to your people.

N- question?

B- yes?

N- who are you

B- I am negan

N- who owns you

B- you do

N- good girl we have a run tomorrow be ready at 4am with Tom. So I suggest you better go find him to let him know that you are coming. Actually he just got back.

B- what I didn't even know he left! It's 11 pm! May I be excused

N- go ahead

I ran out of the room not understanding why Tom wouldn't have just told me he was leaving. I was wearing black ripped jeans, boots, a white tank top with no bra. My hair was up in a messy ponytail. I ran downstairs and I heard the doors open. I started to run and saw tom walk in looking like a leader. I jumped on him. I know I'm not supposed to make it obvious but seriously everyone thought we were just friends.

T- woah there sunshine

B- tommy you didn't tell me you were leaving!? Why?! You could've died and I wouldn't have got to say bye

T- I don't like byes you know that. I was running late this morning. Negan told me he'd tell you-

B- fucking negan dude. He never told me. I missed you. We need to go to sleep. We have another run tomorrow.

T- we?

B- yeah I get to come along

T- alyssa I don't like the idea of you coming along but I know you are more than capable to handle yourself

B- do you guys need help putting stuff away

K- yes!

We all out stuff away and with my help it went quicker. Me and tommy were walking upstairs.

B- Tommy.

T- yes sunshine

I stopped on the third floor and pushed Tom against the wall.

T- darling someone could walk in here and see us

B- that's the fun part tommy. You know the thrill

I smiled and started to undo his belt. I kissed him softly and he grabbed my head pulling me closer. He deepened the kiss and his tongue found its way into my mouth. I unbuttoned his shirt and he undid my jeans.

B- race you upstairs

I giggled and started to run upstairs. As I was about to make it to the door quietly laughing tom picked me up and spun me around to be behind him. I screamed and then covered my mouth as tommy opened the door. I ran to him quickly and started to kiss him again. Our hands were roaming everywhere. Tom undid my pants as I shut the door. I stepped out of them. Finally toms hand found my ass and he squeezed. I gasped and smiled. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Tommy moved towards the dining room table setting me down. He took my shirt off and threw it somewhere. We continued to kiss till I finally ripped his belt off. I undid his pants and was about to get on my knees when I stopped kissing tom. He looked confused at my face. He didn't see what I did. A horrified negan sitting on the couch. I screamed and Tom turned around.

T- woah dude really!?

He took off his shirt and handed it to me. I quickly put on his white button up. I buttoned up as negan stood up.

N- I'm sorry for bothering you too. I know we all have a long day in front of us but I needed to tell you. We leave at 3am now and alyssa I asked Kyle to find something for you today. You loved mine so much I figured Id try to find one for you.

He hands me a polaroid camera with extra film. I smiled.

B- thank you negan. This means alot.

N- I'll see you at 2 then

I looked at the clock. We only are getting an hour or two to sleep. Negan left awkardly but I knew he was fuming. Me and Tom just were dumfounded. I slammed the camera on the table and went to the room. I took my socks off and slid into bed. I took my hair down. Tom slowly undressed before putting sweats on. He got into bed. I smiled at him.

B- I shouldn't have left the door unlocked.

T- don't baby. It'll be fine. He can't be upset remember. He fucked up with you.

B- I feel like him catching us is all my fault. I basically attacked you in the stair well. I apologise

T- darling knock it off. Stop apologizing. It's quiet alright. Now let's sleep. We have to get up soon.

I reached my hand out and rubbed his cheek. He pulled me closer and hummed you are my sunshine. I fell asleep instantly.